Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Why don't they give a estimated time rather than duration...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Why don't they give a estimated time rather than duration... 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rkr87 » November 7, 2013 5:11am | Report
Ok so I just tried to log Smite, I get the servers are down for patching error. This is fair enough, I'm not going to complain about new content...

What I don't like is that it says, "Total downtime of around 4 hours" without a time stamp of when that announcement was made....

What use is that information to anyone? So the servers will be back up in 4 hours from the time that post was made, so was the post made 3.5 hours ago or .5 hours ago?!

What's so hard about giving an estimated time of completion (In GMT/CET for us Europeans atleast) over an estimated duration which is useless to anyone that wasn't online when the servers went down...

Rant over...
Pentas:
Bakasura x2

rkr87

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 7, 2013 5:49am | Report
I thought it was up because it said it was downloading....
then it went back to saying it was down and I was like...what the ****...
lying *** downloading bar tricking me

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 7, 2013 6:08am | Report
Well it's downloading for me now. :/
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }