Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

which one is better choice.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » which one is better choice. 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KeepItGreasy » November 18, 2013 2:21pm | Report
freya, fenrir or xbalanque... i will buy one of them. which one is better ?. i want god that get kill easily and not squishy. i think fenrir is one step closer to me. you can build fenrir tanky as well. what do you think about it ?

KeepItGreasy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 18, 2013 2:26pm | Report
Fenrir is the best choice, out of those. Freya is a mage, therefore squishy. Xbalanque is the squishiest Carry, but with the highest snowball potential out of these 3.

2 Tanky items are enough for Fenrir to survive. Just do not initiate a team fight specting to survive.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KeepItGreasy » November 18, 2013 2:32pm | Report
thank you for your ideas. i read your fenrir guide also. yes i will choose fenrir. thank you again..

KeepItGreasy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » November 18, 2013 2:40pm | Report
Freya is too squishy for your tastes then, and xbal has great early game damage, but falls off unless he gets fed. Fen is a good all game, but pretty item dependent I think. If you build him tanky you risk losing some much needed damage. Also I would only go with fen if you are good at jungle, or want to practice to get better at jungle.
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 18, 2013 2:46pm | Report
noctuum wrote:

Freya is too squishy for your tastes then, and xbal has great early game damage, but falls off unless he gets fed. Fen is a good all game, but pretty item dependent I think. If you build him tanky you risk losing some much needed damage. Also I would only go with fen if you are good at jungle, or want to practice to get better at jungle.

Not really. Fenrir's main source of damage falls off A LOT late game( Brutalize), that's why I prefer to build Fenrir with some protections, or else he'll be one shooted late game, as he does not life steal when Brutalizing.
Early game he IS an assassin. But late game he becomes a Bruiser.

In the current meta, Fenrir is fitted for jungling. Although he dominates on Arena and Domination without problems.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » November 18, 2013 3:28pm | Report
Quoted:
In the current meta, Fenrir is fitted for jungling. Although he dominates on Arena and Domination without problems.

yeah sorry i tend to think only in terms of conquest as its all i really care to play
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }