Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

When is it really good to rage quit?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » When is it really good to rage quit? 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 14, 2013 7:40am | Report
Like for example. I'm not ashamed at it. I tried to jungle as ne zha. Did pretty badly (Horrible) And died like 3 times in a row. Rage quit. NOT because I was angry that I died a lot. But angry because I was already feding and making my teammates mad at me.

So I was better of quiting that game rather than feding and making my teammates rage.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » September 14, 2013 7:57am | Report
Out of curiousity, do you think your teammates from that game got happier or angrier at you when you left that game? Leaving the game was clearly not the best way to make it up to your allies. Next time you fall behind, don't go in for ganks unless you're certain you'll get a kill, and just keep farming to keep up with the others. Nobody likes a leaver.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 14, 2013 8:04am | Report
Just for the record, as in LoL, if you die many times in a row you are worth progressively less gold to the enemy. So your first death, let's say gave 100g to the enemy. You might only give 20g next death. As such, repeatedly dying is now no longer beneficial to the enemy, but ANYthing you do - damage, pressure, jungling - is beneficial to your team. I think I would rather have a ne zha do 50 damage with a ring toss in a teamfight, and have them focus him, even as a scapegoat, than have a 4v5.

It's never ok to ragequit. Ever. I don't want to either be forced to surrender or lose a 40 minute 4v5 in a game that could possibly have carried you.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 14, 2013 8:05am | Report
And Piederman, just for the record, in your signature I don't think that Ao Kuang picture is an actual link. I don't think you can click it.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 14, 2013 8:19am | Report
Additionally, Ne Zha will be always good late game, you must not lose any hope (I used Teemo in LoL, went 2-10 early but went to 17-20 late

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » September 14, 2013 8:37am | Report
Thank you for noticing Raventhor, I must've totally forgot about adding the link to it after I accidentally removed my signature a while back. :p

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 14, 2013 10:42am | Report
Better to rage quit then to break your computer :P At least if you rage quit your computer will still be there tomorrow.

JK, I only rage quit once out of the months playing.
Probably due to a ****py anus server that was so bad I was actually get mad IN REAL LIFE.

Its one thing when you get mad, but if you start cursing to yourself and feel your skin heating up, ya its about time to get off the game :D

I remember this one kid I knew when I was very young would literally break his controllers he would get so mad lol, I remember laughing while he was cursing at the tv.

Hey did any of you play a game called "Def Jam Fight For New York"
I'll never forgot this, I let this kid play the game (its a fighting game)
the computer facing him trapped him in the corner of the stage and kept using the same move on him. I remember the kid cursing his brains out.

Don't rage.... but if your going to break you computer then it might be a good idea.
Just expect to be reported if you do

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 14, 2013 8:42pm | Report
I was really ashamed at my self -.-'

Need to practice more. Lol. Ah well. You learn from your mistakes :P
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » September 14, 2013 11:10pm | Report
Thats exactly y i dont want to even try jungeling!
I feel its too much pressure to be put on some 1 who just wants to play the game casually for fun.

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » September 15, 2013 4:56am | Report
I had 2 or 3 Rages ever since I play smite. Usually when I feed hardcore because my team sucks balls (like you go in and your team just stays back, watching you die)
I often play with newbs, and I like to tell them how to play and give them tips.
But I hate guys who can't even concentrate on the basics!

Like an enemy survives with literally 1 hp and a Fenrir with full health DOESN'T jump in the tower for the kill because he could get hit by the tower (QQ)

THAT is the reason to rage

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }