Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What Kind of Player are YOU?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What Kind of Player are YOU? 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 7, 2013 8:41am | Report
Hello guys! Here's a survey/test to tell you what kind of MOBA player you are! it's the first ever test i made so ya... Lets get it on!

There are 5 question total and 3 answers each (You may only pick ONE answer for each question!). There is no wrong or right answers. I will give you guys 5 scenarios and you should answer them all HONESTLY!

Just write down the numbers you answer at each question and evaluate it at the end!

Question Number ONE: You are in an assault game. You are Ao Kuang. 10 mins in. The enemy's team ganked but went wrong and 4 escaped with half their health and one with almost no health is running away from 3 of your teammates. 1 of your teammate how every is also at almost no health and is retreating. The enemy Neith starts to target with her ulti at your retreating teammate, and also you are also a bit crippled from that failed enemy gank. You do:
1. You use your speed boost skill and line up your ulti to kill the almost dead enemy
2. You stay back thinking that if you'll get instant killed by their assassin and stay away from Neith's ulti because it has a chance to actually kill you with one hit.
3. You boost yourself in between Neith's ulti and your almost dead teammate in order to save him

Question Number TWO: Your a Hades in an assault game. You went all all magic. You get a really good kill streak but you end up dying after 10 kills. And the rest of your team gets really cippled and loses 2 people. You respawn before the other 2. You see that everyone is at your pheonix. Your team at half health and the enemy team at full health. If you charge in first you would easily die from their attacks before your ulti finishes. Do you:
1. Wait for one of your teammates to screw up to charge in and let them take the damage and sneak in and ulti under the enemy for a chance to penta
2. Wait till the rest of the team is in. Making sure that the enemy doesn't take pot shots at your weakened teammates
3. Charge in first and ulti in and let your 3 teammates kill the rest off even if you die but the chances of a deicide is high.

Question Number THREE: You are Ares in an arena game. Both teams are at 6 points. You have blink and sprint and your at the enemy's portal. at one side 3 of your teammates is chasing a very crippled god. The other 2 enemy's are chasing are also chasing your very crippled teammate, they are already at the buffs area. And in front of you enemy minions walk towards you. Do you:
1. You blink in at the crippled enemy your team was chasing and ulti and kill him
2. You Charge at the enemy minions instead hoping they were enough points to win the game
3. You blink and sprint to the aid of your crippled teammate and ulti the pursuers towards you.

Question Number FOUR: You are He Bo in an Domination game. You are in a middle of a killing spree. 18 kills in a row with no deaths. Your health is halved. The game is tied to 50 points. Your team has the left tower. You are at middle. The tower is at 1/4 at its hp. You see your crippled teammate running away from the tower's attack as a carry and tank starts to chase him your skills are in cold down except your ulti. You do:
1. Wait for your skills to cooldown. By the time your teammate died your skills were ready and you used all of them at the carry and tank and finish the tank last with your ulti.
2. You ignore the carry and tank and rush ahead to the tower hitting it with your ulti bringing it down and captured it as the carry and tank was already far from you.
3. You head in front of the carry and tank and ulti right at them killing the carry and bring the tank to half. But your ulti doesn't reach the tower to kill it with one shot but you saved your teammate from getting killed by the carry

Question Number FIVE: You are Kali in a conquest game. You are at the right lane with Ra being pushed by He Bo and Chronos to your tower. You can use all your skills at them but it's not enough to kill even one of them. And if you leave Ra can be picked of easily. You do:
1. Leave Ra and get a red buff which is enough to kill both Chronos and He Bo with all your skills
2. Charge in first and do some damage to them as Ra follow through with attacks hoping to push or even kill them.
3. Don't leave Ra and stay behind so that they wont pick him off easily and wait for help.

ALRIGHT! Now the scoring. First, the way you count your scores is actually the numbering of the answers. So, if you answered 1 at question number 1 you get 1 point, or if you answered number 3 then you get 3 points, etc.

13-15 points: You are a REAL team player! When you see a chance to help you DO it! No hesitation at all!
9-12 points: You are a thinker. You play to win. Not to risk your life or feed. You play it smart!
8 and below points: You are a a greedy kill stealer. You want to rack up your kills like it's a hobby. Always want to be at the top never realizing that the rest of your team are losing. You just want to add more kills for your golden card!
(P.S. If there is something wrong with my test tell me. This is my first time doing this!)
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 7, 2013 9:19am | Report
see a survey has no good or bad. well most. i am very greedy for example when my ares has basicly killed an enemy and i am hebo i will take the kill with a good burst, because it will be better on me.

try to remake your end result awensers to make all of them neutral.

my awensers would be

1: 3. i don't care how fed a neith can be but a neith ult can't take half a health bar. trying to kill that almost dead enemy would be stupid as ao because they can easily dodge your ult.

2: depends on wtf is going on. what i mean is how fed are the enemies. am i pissed at my team mates. how many structures are up for the enemies. do they have multiple healers on their team and you have none.

if i am pissed at my team and its a lost game i try to wait for that penta.

if the team has few pys or the pys is not that fed i wait for my team.

if we are equall on everything then i am willing to sacrifise my self.

3: depends on who is my team chasing, who on my team is getting chased, which enemy is getting chased and which enemies are chasing.

as ares you never go after minions and in arena a minion wave which is very slow to clear for ares is like 2 points.

if my team has a hard cc and a high burst while chasing a squisshy they will get him before i finish the thought. if they chase a low tank, have little to no cc but have high burst i go because i can help cc and ares is made to burn tanks.

if they have only high cc but close to no damage its not really worth it. unless the chased friendly is a tank like ymir/sobek/herc who basicly never dies. then i will still jump to the chased enemy because ares melts tanks.

if the enemies are chasing my squisshy but have no way to catch up if the would get pulled i got to him. if my friendly is like thor of apollo then i don't because they have like 12 escapes.

4: your hebo. skills on cooldown is not something i will have a probleme with.

i would just ult because it would give me a kill, save my team mate and 1 second later my skill are of cooldown again and i can probebly kill the tank.

5: your kali AKA no cc so they will pick him of regardless and walking all the way to red buff from left lane is just idiotic.

i say poke poke poke poke. you are probebly a better target for hebo and chronos so stay behind him to poke heal heal poke heal heal because you have some many. bully 1 out of the lane and kill the other.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daheri » September 7, 2013 11:59am | Report
While the questions are far too limited in that there are many, many possible variables, it was accurate in my case

11 points: You are a REAL team player! When you see a chance to help you DO it! No hesitation at all!

Yup, and I'm often punished for it cause I try to help people out and end up dying because of it.

Daheri

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » September 7, 2013 2:44pm | Report
Q1 : I choose to save my team mate .I am not greedy for kills anymore since many times I got greedy I got the kill or nothing and dead too .I'd rather go 0/0 than 1/1 .

Q2 : I wait got all my team mates in order to push the enemy back .

Q3 : If I clearly see that my team chasing the enemy god can kill that god I will save my team mate .If not , I will help or kill myself the fleeing god .

Q4: I choose to option 2 here . A tower captured is more important to me than a teammate killed .

Q5 : Wait for help , I don't charge in hoping that RA will do the same , I don't leave Ra to get killed either .

Really nice survey here .

It seems I am a team player , I sometimes hate this because I die or miss a kill because of trying to save my teammates no matter the god I play .Sometimes teammates see the efforts I put into saving them , it feels rewarding , other times I got called noob because "of using my ultimate on one enemy(Chang'e- stun) even though I did this to save my teammate or kill stealer , when I clearly see that my team mate doesn't stand a chance in 1 vs 1 and I come to help and kill the enemy god .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » September 7, 2013 2:56pm | Report
According to my answers, I'm a thinker. That may be one of the reasons I love playing Mages, wait the right time to advance.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rededge25 » September 7, 2013 6:02pm | Report
team player. i admit im not a very good player so i try to save the ones who are. main reasons why i like playing phys bruisers i can body block and take hits for my team while still being a threat.

rededge25

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 8, 2013 12:32am | Report
I got a 12 :P So I guess that would put me in the thinker category while being at the edge of team player.

1 = 2 - I'm not risking that

2 = 3 - I always use my ult especially if they are near my tower or to even the odds hopefully my team would attack when I ult.

3 = 3 - I would save my own team mate, I usually save all my team mates in need and take the damage even if I am with no mana and have skills on cd. As long as my hp is up I will body block damage. Plus if my team mates are chasing that means they don't need help.

4 = 2 - I always risk my life for the tower **** k/d. Its not team death match if there is only 5 seconds left and its a 1v5 I will still rush for the tower to bring it down before the match ends and we lose while everyone else are k/d *****s too afraid to risk a death to win the game.

5 = 2 - I would go in front of ra doing damage and tanking it while he camps and throws out skills/heals.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }