Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

WARNING: SMITE Patch Notes 3.10

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » WARNING: SMITE Patch Notes 3.10 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Altruin44 » June 7, 2016 5:26am | Report
Hello. I logged just to smite to buy a new skin for Aphrodite from the box. I decided to make a transfer to fund your account and get the skin - so it did. I was donated BANK TRANSFER 800 gems, and I could start buying boxes from which I got ... voice packs. Including their own gems bought FIVE TRANSMISSION which got VOICE FIVE PACKS. I could not believe it, I never had anything like it. AT THE SAME TIME?! Interested in the skinhead decided to take advantage of mobile payment ... There I saw something like this https://zapodaj.net/0dc4e68602580.png.html I come from Polish so the purchase of 800 gems so far cost 55 PLN. Pay attention to the price of 12euro for PLN 184.5 ?! IN THIS MOMENT WHEN PLAYERS WANT TO PLAY AFTER UPDATE SMITE TRY ROB PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LOAD YOUR ACCOUNT. Overt manifestation of theft, unspeakable rudeness and disgusting play on our wallets. PEOPLE IN smite: I met at you, all of YOU are trash. You tried to play on our money, now PLAYERS get to know each of you. You deceived me, deceived many years PLAYERS - so be it. Do not expect that someone will become again on your scams. Eat of the the money, sipping portfolios and dies in them - that you wish with all my heart. FOR APPROACH TO CUSTOMERS. I finish with you, and may the others opened their eyes to the nefarious maneuverings.

Altruin44

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » June 7, 2016 5:39am | Report
Oh well I wonder whether is it an intentional manipulation or just an effect of overall chaos caused by the new patch (it wouldn't be the only problem then- game crashes very often, includes only some games in the profile history, etc.); but I can confirm that- such issue applies apparently to every amount; for example 400 gems are sold for equivalent of 30 euro, that's ridiculous.

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }