Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ummm, no cons?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ummm, no cons? 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NinjasWrath » August 16, 2013 6:34am | Report
why wont they show the "cons" of the gods anymore? It's not that Idk them already but there are new players that should know that if they take Fenrir caouse he's "cool" and has a high-single-target dmg, they should also know that he has a very low amount of defense. ("Assasin, Bruiser") Those who will understand the meaning of those might be confused couse of the Bruiser ndicating eh has a medium defense atleast.
IGN: NINJASWRATH.
Playing in Europe matches.

NinjasWrath

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shamu » August 16, 2013 7:44am | Report
All the cons said was the same thing anyway... all tanks said "Low Damage" and all carrys said "Low Defence".
Maybe I'm wrong but whether they are there or not makes no real difference.
Username: Shámu.
Currently playing: Athena and Chang'e.
Always accenting new friend requests for games!

Shamu

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 16, 2013 7:56am | Report
Shamu wrote:

All the cons said was the same thing anyway... all tanks said "Low Damage" and all carrys said "Low Defence".
Maybe I'm wrong but whether they are there or not makes no real difference.

your right new people can usually see "okay this guy is big and this is a moba so he is probebly a tank because he is a frozen giant." or "this guy looks freile but has very pointy daggers so he is probebly an assassin."

cons being there of not most people won't try to tank stuff with there face if they have a very thin character. trere will always be people who try to dive you under tower at level 1 with a squisshy.

i dont even think people knew that when they hoverd over a god that they tell you the pro's and cons.

nothing will change.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » August 17, 2013 3:57am | Report
Well i did!

Are the losses on stat windows lost on purpose? I hate that :/

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Karmashock » August 17, 2013 9:42am | Report
fenrir has very few cons. He has two leaps.

Karmashock

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by berenerchamion » August 18, 2013 10:54pm | Report
I agree with All4Games that the pros and cons of most of the gods are easily deduced from their appearances. Also, the roles of gods pretty much describe their pros and cons.

If a god is a tank then a new player can probably tell it has high defense.

If a god is an assassin then a new player can probably tell it has high damage.

With mages it can get a bit trickier but you can always just look at the stats and abilities of gods to find out their strengths and weaknesses.
“What do you despise? By this are you truly known.”
― Frank Herbert, Dune

berenerchamion

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 18, 2013 10:59pm | Report
Athena
>only tank who doesn't look like it has super defenses, save a shield
>makes up for it by being more of a man than apollo
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VorikVolens » August 22, 2013 7:22am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Athena
>only tank who doesn't look like it has super defenses, save a shield
>makes up for it by being more of a man than apollo

I resent that! >:O Apollo and Athena are great lane partners, and I end up saving Athena's *** or helping her make plays with her ult all the time. Not to mention apollo is one of the best if not the best split pushers, I can dive your lane and mop up you enemies, dive in and save your life, etc. His kit is basically made for helping dudes out and messing up enemies.

Back on topic, I don't mind so much that the cons are missing, but why the heck is the CONS section still there? Like when you hover over a god it says "PROS: blahblah CONS: (Blank)" I say at least go the whole way and remove the cons section if nothing is going to be in it.

VorikVolens

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }