Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ULTIMATE 5

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » ULTIMATE 5 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » December 13, 2012 12:52am | Report
Hello there its me again ...
and if someone expected Im gonna turn berserk again and brag about bad things in Smite well that's not the subject in this thread right now. Yes there are many of them but hopefully at least part of them will be corrected...
Anyway...
You all probably tried milion combinations of gods and skills by now. I would ask any of you : IN YOUR OPINION WHAT'S THE ULTIMATE 5 GOD TEAM ? By that I mean which team of 5 gods would be the most suitable and flexibile to play?
And you can also name the best suitable formation to play beside the standard 2-1-2

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » December 13, 2012 1:13am | Report
I've recently come to understand the importance of moving troops up quickly and keeping them in the fight. I was Guan Yu and my teammate was Ra and we overwhelmed them early by keeping our soldiers alive.

Its something I will definitely be experimenting with more because I haven't really utilized minions very well until now.

So I guess I'd say Guan Yu+Ra left, Hel mid, Hades+Cupid right

treefiddy350

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » December 13, 2012 1:19am | Report
Probably Sun Wukong Anhur Guan Yu Hel Ra

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » December 13, 2012 1:22am | Report
treefiddy350 wrote:

I've recently come to understand the importance of moving troops up quickly and keeping them in the fight. I was Guan Yu and my teammate was Ra and we overwhelmed them early by keeping our soldiers alive.

Its something I will definitely be experimenting with more because I haven't really utilized minions very well until now.

So I guess I'd say Guan Yu+Ra left, Hel mid, Hades+Cupid right

And they get MR and your team is done

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » December 13, 2012 11:29am | Report
I like this question! No offense, but it is nice to see something constructive from the OP.

The most effective way to set up a team at the moment to me is AP Carry, 2 AD Carries (at least 1 ranged), 1 AD Bruiser, 1 AP Bruiser. Whenever I queue I try to get a team composition similar to that as it provides stellar pushing power, great damage output, and just enough tankiness. I can't really recommend a full tank at the moment though because of the shear power of penetration/debuff items.

An example of THE DREAM TEAM would be Ra/ Odin left, Anhur mid, Ymir/ Sun Wukong right. This might not be the MOST optimal combination as I haven't completely thought it out but this combination would be exceptionally potent if played well. Note: I'm leaving out Thor since it seems universally accepted that he is broken.

I might post again after I've thought about this some more but above is my initial idea.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » December 13, 2012 12:45pm | Report
treefiddy - interesting that u placed Ra on the side :)
LevasK - not bad but I think most players still dont know how to play Hel at her best
SmellyHarry - I like your idea and Ra again on the side - most often he goes mid I guess

little side note: Sun Wukong isnt that bad but since I like tanks I dont like to have him as an AD partner , other 2 oponents just pound him quickly cuz he's very bad at defence ...

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » December 13, 2012 12:59pm | Report
The team I think is best would be something like this

Agni/hades left Anhur mid and Sun wukong/guan yu right
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 13, 2012 2:04pm | Report
You probably won't believe me, but the Sun Wukong/Guan yu lane isn't great since you can easily destroy it with Aegis and beads.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }