Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

There must be a new god

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » There must be a new god 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by asyouwishsir » April 14, 2013 3:37am | Report
Yes , as i said there must be a new god named Spartacus. Maybe the God of Freedom or The God of The Arena. But he must exist in this game :D

asyouwishsir

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 14, 2013 3:40am | Report
No, he is no god, no demon, no demigod, no immortal with superpowers, I want to keep this somewhat true to the battleground of the gods theme. The creators of smite didn't create gods, they use them

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 14, 2013 12:57pm | Report
well If you look that way Hercules and Arachne arent gods too
HErcules is born demi god and claimed to be god after death and Arachne is just a talented and cursed spider women ^^

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 14, 2013 12:59pm | Report

No, he is no god, no demon, no demigod, no immortal with superpowers, I want to keep this somewhat true to the battleground of the gods theme. The creators of smite didn't create gods, they use them

well If you look that way Hercules and Arachne arent gods too
HErcules is born demi god and claimed to be god after death and Arachne is just a talented and cursed spider women ^^

Did you rqead what I wrote? I said that not only is he no demigod, immortal ect. but he is nothing special! Je is just a mortal

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }