Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The MOTD of the day today was interesting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The MOTD of the day today was interesting 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 17, 2013 10:28am | Report
NOTE: Do NOT join the MOTD today. You will get deserter status due to being unable to pick a god, then the match will crash. If you do it more than once, your deserter penalty will be over an hour.

BEHOLD, THE ALMIGHTY IMG:! NEW GOD IN NEXT PATCH! NEW GAME MODE: EXTREME SPECTATOR MODE!

But, seriously. This just resulted in everyone buying aura items and standing in the middle of the arena to buff our minions so we could win the match. Oh, and aura items were basically the only thing anyone could buy, too.

so op new skillz, op god gamechanger, wow, too stronk plz nerf

BEST TOWER DIVE 2013, BROUGHT TO YOU BY GAMESPOT AND IGN

Soooo, yeah. This is basically how I felt for the whole match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rqK6vWKdkE

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » December 17, 2013 11:03am | Report
At least you could join it, I can't join any MOTD's for a few days now, on any server/account.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 17, 2013 11:08am | Report
I got "Unable to place you in a match" about three times in a row before I could actually join it. Smite obviously has a lot of bugs too, so who knows.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 17, 2013 2:33pm | Report
This post might have made my day.
Winfast PX6600 was priceless. You went through a lot of time to make this joke and I applaud you xD
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 17, 2013 4:23pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

This post might have made my day.
Winfast PX6600 was priceless. You went through a lot of time to make this joke and I applaud you xD

I was going to add lens flares in there too, but I was afraid someone else would take the idea so I quickly posted.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 17, 2013 4:56pm | Report
You haven't tried exiting the game and login back in? Whenever images don't load that usually works. But unable to pick a god... that I haven't seen before.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 17, 2013 5:51pm | Report
MadDanny wrote:

You haven't tried exiting the game and login back in? Whenever images don't load that usually works. But unable to pick a god... that I haven't seen before.

It's outright broken for multiple people. When you queue up and accept the match, you get the words "Loading..." at the bottom right of your menu (like the main lobby menu, not the god selection menu), and you go straight into the match without a loading screen or picking any gods and the result is what you see there. Restarting the client does nothing.

This happens for EVERYONE in the match. All I see as soon as I get into the game is four other people all saying "wtf" in chat.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }