Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The most random Smite Game/win/feed EVER!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The most random Smite Game/win/feed EVER! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 26, 2013 7:55pm | Report
Lets just check out the stats and let you guys guess who won the game.

My team on conquest = 19 kills 25 assist
Other team on conquest = 71 kills 78 assist

soo take a great guess which team won that match?

Well my team won, yes MY TEAM!
This goes to 100% prove that feeding, being garbage, not playing serious, is no longer a reason for you to rage and surrender like a whiner!

This is what happened.

At first we were winning early game. Then BECAUSE OF ME we started to lose.
Basically what I did was troll for a little bit. 2 of their teammates quit at some point of the game so I decided to not play for real and just play around.

I basically was just running around with boots with sun wukong + other movement speed items because I thought it would be a good troll to never get caught and just keep taunting to make the other team mad.

The other team players came back into the game so our team started losing again because of me not helping my lane and me just trolling around because I knew were were going to win anyways. My teammate said something like "IF we lose this game I'm going to be mad"
So then I said okay I'll try now.

From there we pretty much won but still look how bad we fed that team? I didn't even try the whole game until the end when they were fed to hell. I fed thor alot from trolling him for fun.

IF this doesn't show that you can comeback from ANY type of lose then nothing will.
Is there a way to post an attachment because I saved the printed picture but I don't know how to post it up on this thread.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » March 29, 2013 4:32am | Report
I did an arena once that was Odin, Thor, Hades, Zeus, Ares

The opposing team never bought beads/amulet until there was less than 100 tickets left for them. We laughed so hard on my team. "omg, they STILL haven't bought beads!" ... "do it again!"

So, we basically got triple kills, and quadra kills all match. Never got the elusive penta-kill, though we tried hard. Ares would pull, then Hades would ult. Then Odin would lock them in while Zeus went all stormy. Thor (me) would just sit back and pick off the stragglers. It was the single most lopsided game I had ever seen.

Finally, when they DID start buying beads/amulets, it was only 3 of them at the end. 2 of the enemy team NEVER bought any kind of active item/cc break. The definition of the phrase rofl-stomp. I was laughing so hard at one point I felt like I was going to pee in my pants.

mellojoe

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 29, 2013 5:19am | Report
meh I won a game with the new patch as Apollo but doing this

we pushed their mino
we stayed too long
they got a deicide on us

I was the first to respawn

they push us all the way to our mino
their mino still very low from all the creep

our mino getting kicked the **** out and what did I do

I ulted
went to their mino
and killed it by landing my ult

LOL
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 29, 2013 6:17am | Report
My most random win?
Well, lets say I instalocked Bacchus, than I saw 2 guys instalocking Hades, Ares and Odin. I was thinking that this could be pretty awesome so I asked the last guy to go guan yu. 5 tanks+5 domination=facerolling XD
I thought it would turn out pretty bad but we got 3 kills in the beginning+all the guardians :P
than Arachne left after a while (0-4) and Vulcan did so as well :)
We won in 11 mins, Details below
https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=10502407

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 29, 2013 8:03am | Report

meh I won a game with the new patch as Apollo but doing this

we pushed their mino
we stayed too long
they got a deicide on us

I was the first to respawn

they push us all the way to our mino
their mino still very low from all the creep

our mino getting kicked the **** out and what did I do

I ulted
went to their mino
and killed it by landing my ult

LOL

I HAVE to try that!

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }