Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Future

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The Future 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » April 28, 2015 2:49pm | Report
So, according to datamining, the next two gods are gonna be Ratatoskr and Morrigan (new pantheon hype!). Do you guys think they'll be really broken? I feel like Ratatoskr is gonna be HiRez trolling us into thinking he's gonna be weak. If you guys don't know, Ratatoskr is the squirrel on Yggdrasil that carries messages between Nidhogg and an eagle. Then there's Morrigan. I feel like she's gonna be Bellona 2.0, why? Well, let's look at the trend here. Everytime a new female warrior is released, they're broken as f. Nemesis was released as a warrior, and now look at Bellona. So, you guys have any prediction what HiRez is going to do with these two?
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » April 30, 2015 5:03am | Report
I think Ratatoskr will probably be really obnoxious to face, and they'll probably make him throw acorns or something (I know literally nothing about his lore other than what you put in this thread, but likely neither do Hi-Rez so my assumption is they'll either stick with a sterotypical "squirrel" theme or they'll make him something totally nonsensical like a guardian and give him off the wall abilities). Morrigan will probably be a mage since that's the sterotype attached to that name now, my guess is she'll be heavily inspired by Dragon Age although maybe I'm just being too pessimistic. Either way their voices are gonna be ****, and I'm sure nobody can dispute that anymore.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » May 2, 2015 12:33am | Report

Either way their voices are gonna be ****

That's pretty much hi-rez nowaday...

and I was so excited to get that thanatos skin.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » May 2, 2015 7:35am | Report
Well, all i can guess for both of them is....

They're going to be hella op upon release, and hi-rez is just going to nerf them the next patch.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deltacow » May 3, 2015 5:12am | Report
Well smite datamining said that Morrigan was an april fools joke...

Deltacow

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }