Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Teammates MIA

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Teammates MIA 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mailly92 » October 19, 2014 9:16pm | Report
As the title says...

after this halloweenpatch, there's always been teammates missing on my team - wether it be our support, our jungler or our solo.
Either they just "dc" when they die the first time or they just go afk in base before game start.
I played 5 matches today and it's always been 3v5. And it's also kind of annoying when you have a full team and then you're 2 enemies short (been there done that too)..

Am I the only one who experiences this or am I just really unlucky?

Mailly92

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by amansanity » October 20, 2014 3:44pm | Report
Not just you... people keep leaving my games as soon as it starts. It's really stupid and annoying.

amansanity

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » October 20, 2014 4:31pm | Report
Me too lol. Did you guys have ******s that go Sylavanus jungle when they called nothing and you already have a jungle?
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mailly92 » October 21, 2014 9:28pm | Report
HammaSmite wrote:

Me too lol. Did you guys have ******s that go Sylavanus jungle when they called nothing and you already have a jungle?

Wait, what? O_O

Well to be honest - not to be rude or anything - but it's usually a Loki instalock even tho someone else called jungle - and then he DCs during the first 3 minutes with a 0-3-0 score. rofl.

Mailly92

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }