Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

suspension griefing?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » suspension griefing? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by thetmalex » April 12, 2013 7:36am | Report
i just got a 72 hour suspension for griefing and i dont really get what i did. i looked it up at some forums but its nothing like i have done i didn't leave in games or be afk or something like that? is there someone who can maybe help me?

thetmalex

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 12, 2013 7:54am | Report
Hello,

This is SmiteFire, a fansite for the game Smite. While someone may be able to answer you question here you might be better using the official site support: https://account.hirezstudios.com/support/default.aspx

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » April 12, 2013 1:27pm | Report
Some bull **** man I just got banned from the main forum just because my opinon is differnet then someone else? Apparently I am not allowed to say what I think only if they agree with you will you not get banned.

Funny a few days ago the said they ban you like sort of in steps meaning, you should get a couple day ban, then week month then year ban ect.

Funny I logged into the forum it said PERMANENT BAN even though I never got suspended or banned before.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by thetmalex » April 13, 2013 6:08am | Report
i get were yoour coming from i like the game verry much but the ban system is a fked up system but nothing we can do about it right ...

thetmalex

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }