Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Substituting a player

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Substituting a player 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KingRaider » August 23, 2014 6:49am | Report
There are so many D/cer's from rage quitting or other occurrences that I think they should allow you to Substitute that "Rage Quiter" with one of your friends (Send invite to play the D/Cer, shows time ingame/god/level/money/items, before clicking accept/decline) to play with his god/items/level/K/D etc. I couldn't care less on how many people will be like "This is such a stupid idea" because it's really not, you lose the game because people get upset and leave or simply because they don't take it seriously.

How many people think thing this would actually help? Because I am almost postive all my matches on Seige would be a lot more helpful because it seems I am matched with schizophrenic morons.

KingRaider

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 23, 2014 6:53am | Report
Dunno, it could work but chances aren't very high.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KingRaider » August 23, 2014 6:55am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Dunno, it could work but chances aren't very high.

I think will a little grease on there fingers, smite would know what to do. (Or make another lobby for substitutes that use to be like their old system where there is no selective time it que's, it just que's when a position is found" - This would be good for those who hate to wait for a game.

KingRaider

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }