Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Stuck waiting for enemy team to ban a god from match.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Stuck waiting for enemy team to ban a god from match. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Manjaro » January 9, 2014 2:53am | Report
I've literally been sitting in the god select screen of an Arena Match because the enemy team can't seem to pick a god. Stuck on the infamous, "A god is being banned by the enemy team by, Enemy's 1,2,3,&4" screen as we wait for almost 45 minutes now. I'm not sure if this is a glitch, trolling, or some ******* just being AFK on their side when he cleary had to pick "ye" or "nay" to joining 15 seconds prior.

We can't chat(it won't show up or input), we cant exit mostly because I fear being penalized for it and my good favor being reset for no reason; and the background and music are still playing which tells me that we are not frozen.

So some **** on the other team(or multiple ****s fllailing around) aren't picking a damn god to ban so my team is stuck waiting for these cracks to ban a god so we can play, and from what the list of players is showing, no one has left.

This has happeneding twice. This **** is getting annoying. anyone else have this happen?

Manjaro

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » January 9, 2014 3:01am | Report
I've got the same issue when trying to get into 3v3. It's a bug, waiting is useless. Your goodwill will be reset anyway, all you can do is alt f4 and wait for Hi-rez to fix this.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Manjaro » January 9, 2014 1:01pm | Report
yeah I had looked into it yesterday. looks like the lateset ptch had ****ed the game. good to know I wasn't the only one.

Manjaro

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }