Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

some uncommon junglers?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » some uncommon junglers? 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ZangsLegacy » September 5, 2013 1:50am | Report
anyone know any uncommon junglers id love to try some out let me know kthx
IGN: EvilZangs Clan: Wrath Gaming

ZangsLegacy

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 5, 2013 1:58am | Report
Uncommon but able or uncommon and bad

Uncommon but able :
Apollo
Neith
can't think of any other

Uncommon and bad (i mean super bad) :
Ares
Bacchus

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 5, 2013 3:18am | Report
Anubis sorta works. He needs some eraly help, but can clear very quickly with Plague of Locusts and Grasping Hands and he has devastating ganks assuming you're able to land Mummify. Not something I'd take to a high ELO ranked game, but I did play a pretty successful 12 - 2 Anubis jungle once in casual.

Vulcan is a little more common I believe, and he also makes for a decent jungler, though his ganks leave a lot to be desired. He can easily hold a lane for a teammate that is forced to back though, and he can really mess up an enemy even if he struggles to get the kill. The main attraction is being able to clear a camp by throwing down a turret at it while rushing to a lane to help out. He can potentially farm three camps at once.

Kripox

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » September 5, 2013 5:21am | Report
He bo is a decent jungler!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LostScarf » September 5, 2013 8:27am | Report
How uncommon is uncommon? Like just gods that are unexpectedly good at jungling?

That would have to be the mages then.

He Bo, Anubis, and Zeus can jungle with very quick clears; their gank potentials are different though. He Bo can quickly get to any lane and put a lot of hurt on 1-2 targets. Anubis can quickly gank and kill someone on his own. Zeus can gank entire groups, and becomes a beast in team fights if leveled well.

A tougher jungler to pull off is Athena, she can do it but it takes a hell of a lot of efficiency to do well. Her advantage is her ult allows her to stop ganks and to be at nearly any location in seconds.

Vulcan is a ridiculous jungler, I've only seen myself jungle with him but I'm told he's jungled with often. He has the ability to solo camps fairly well and mid-late he can take 2 camps at once or hold a lane while jungling at the same time. His only weakness is ganking, but he can scare enemy gods away well and push unhealthy lanes.

I've jungled with every god as an experiment,but didn't record them all. Here's a recent Jungle He Bo, Recent Jungle Vulcan, and a very old Jungle Athena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0A16b66G0A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdOSL00e_xk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0gok8KyICo
It's all about having fun.
~LostScarf

Smite videos and more (500+)
https://www.youtube.com/user/LostScarf

LostScarf

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zerosaviour » September 5, 2013 5:42pm | Report
I've lightly jungled with Vulcan before. Don't recommend it early game cause it doesn't work that well and late game, you really shouldn't be jungling.

I actually had to jungle in a game as Apollo due to how aweful my team was. The team consisted of Guan Yu, Tyr, Arachne, Jhong, and me on Apollo. The first three were insta locked right from the start. The match had me and Jhong in right lane with Tyr in middle and Guan solo left (cause he wanted to solo left). I had to start jungling just due to Jhong just killing me in gold take away.

Also, we got pwned. We got pwned hard.

I was the only one with a decent KDA ration. 7/3/3

So Apollo can jungle, yet no where near as good as any true junglers

Zerosaviour

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 6, 2013 8:58pm | Report
Anhur can jungle although I can't remember the last time I tried that.

Anubis is very good at ganking but only if you land your wrap everytime.
When I say every time I mean everytime, other wise you just wasted time :(
Its a skill shot so thats probably why hes not picked as much, just like Anhur, if you gank you NEED to land your skill shot, if you don't then you aren't as of much use.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by touchmenot » September 7, 2013 3:40pm | Report
Call me stupid but I jungled with cupid before LOL at first I was just laning and I started ganking but between ganks I was just junglin and I noticed how good Cupid was for junglin. I usually start with the mana mobs so when I jungle I can always heal myself with my 2nd skill.

touchmenot

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }