Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Some real dicks play this game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Some real dicks play this game 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BluePenguinz » June 17, 2013 9:31am | Report
Thats really all i have to say. ****ing selfish *******s. "At least is did my job as a carry for once" or "wow, wtf, ks" when theyve got 17 kills. Seriously. Then he surrendered because he "didnt wanna ruin his kdr". Idk, he jsust seems like a ****. Im just venting.

BluePenguinz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » June 17, 2013 11:14am | Report
Another one of these topics.

All I can really say is bear with it. As your level goes up, you are going to start seeing less and less of these types of players until you reach Level 30. That isn't to say you're completely safe at that point, but they're definitely much less common then.

Other than that, just mute anyone who mouths off like that and move on. Report them if they're harassing you.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 17, 2013 12:02pm | Report
I can see your point, but I have started seeing less and less of these people, because these *******s seem to leave the game after a certain point. That doesn't mean you aren't gonna ever see one of them, but here are some tips:
1) If they are harassing one of your other teammates than stand on your teammates side, even if they are feeding. These people can't stand if they get turned on
2) Mute these people. There is no point in reading their stuff and feeling worse and worse, just mute all of them.
3) Report them, if they give a reason for it. This is the best thing that you can do :P
4) Team up with friends or just go into casual modes (domi, arena or assault) because there are less of these kind of people there
5) Have fun playing!

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » June 17, 2013 12:42pm | Report
Just a short argument : If you think ****s plays SMITE than you should try playing ranked on League of Legends ... then you will say SMITE players are angels comparing to this (I played a lot both games and I know wht Im talking about)

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 17, 2013 12:55pm | Report

Just a short argument : If you think ****s plays SMITE than you should try playing ranked on League of Legends ... then you will say SMITE players are angels comparing to this (I played a lot both games and I know wht Im talking about)

I approve, but I also feel like mentioning HoN! If you ever tried that you probably have committed suicide or are planning to :P
Mobas often have bad communities, but I do think that Smite currently has the best community among all the mobas ;) not to say that it's good, or even remotely close to that, but it's better than most other mobas

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » June 18, 2013 2:39am | Report
I'm confused about this, at this point. I hear from the level 30's of this site all the time saying that the higher level you get, the less bad mannered behavior you end up encountering. I disagree with this, I met most of my friends on Smite around level 6-15 area, and the general behavior of the other players in my matches usually was a casual, learning community. I didnt encounter many leavers, though there were bad eggs here and there. After reaching level 30, the competitiveness drastically increased, the players behavior has fallen from encouraging, helpful and casual to insulting, malicious, and overly competitive. I witnessed a lot of hate towards teammates when I was still a half-decent player and could hold my own in a lane, but now that hate is directed towards me 9 times out of 10, after my long break.

tl;dr - Level 30 =/= less rage in my experience.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 18, 2013 3:00am | Report
Ya as your level goes up you see less of this but it still happens from time to time and it really does make me literally wish I could pull some of the people through my computer screen punch them in the jaw then place them back in the game and say PLAY THE F'ing GAME!!!

I remember one time a ymir who was my lane partner literally gave up and said he is done with this match all because he died 3 times in a row. So he said he doesn't want to feed any more so hes sitting at spawn and not playing at all.

I said play to the mother bleeper you play the game and help me even if you feed I can't 1v2 a lane and win.
Then Hi-Rez wonders why people curse people out when you have people like this who join matches just to not play the game....

Its like driving to the mall just to see its closed when it should be open, you just curse to yourself. Its like going to a basketball game and paying tickets but when you arrive nobody is even playing.

On smite I load up my damn game everyday expecting to play the game, because you know how crazy am I to think games are ment to be played! Anyways I join a match to play but yet I see team mates who obviously don't join a game to play the game, instead they sit at spawn and say some stupid **** like BRB in 10 mintues?

Swear I could go insane,..... why could you not do this **** before entering a match?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » June 18, 2013 5:45am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Ya as your level goes up you see less of this but it still happens from time to time and it really does make me literally wish I could pull some of the people through my computer screen punch them in the jaw then place them back in the game and say PLAY THE F'ing GAME!!!

I remember one time a ymir who was my lane partner literally gave up and said he is done with this match all because he died 3 times in a row. So he said he doesn't want to feed any more so hes sitting at spawn and not playing at all.

I said play to the mother bleeper you play the game and help me even if you feed I can't 1v2 a lane and win.
Then Hi-Rez wonders why people curse people out when you have people like this who join matches just to not play the game....

Its like driving to the mall just to see its closed when it should be open, you just curse to yourself. Its like going to a basketball game and paying tickets but when you arrive nobody is even playing.

On smite I load up my damn game everyday expecting to play the game, because you know how crazy am I to think games are ment to be played! Anyways I join a match to play but yet I see team mates who obviously don't join a game to play the game, instead they sit at spawn and say some stupid **** like BRB in 10 mintues?

Swear I could go insane,..... why could you not do this **** before entering a match?

I would say the last part of that is an entirely different matter. Real life emergencies can pop up at any time, and I would never put a game before my life. As for the people that go AFK to prevent feeding, the best thing you can try to do is to tell them to hug the tower.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 18, 2013 6:55am | Report
So your trying to say that all the people who go AFK have real life emergencies?
Hah doubt it... more like they are eating or some ****

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » June 18, 2013 10:13am | Report
Nogglez wrote:

I would say the last part of that is an entirely different matter. Real life emergencies can pop up at any time, and I would never put a game before my life. As for the people that go AFK to prevent feeding, the best thing you can try to do is to tell them to hug the tower.

Problem is... the AFKs and leavers occur far too frequently to seem like life emergencies. And if you actually think something important like that could possibly come up, you shouldn't be playing in the first place. Any time you are leaving a game, you are being very inconsiderate to the rest of the players on your team for potentially costing them the game.

If you cannot set aside 20-30 minutes of free time for SMITE (depending on game mode), then you shouldn't be playing, Of course, I'm far more inclined to believe most of the people who leave games end up doing so because they are either ragequitting or their computers can't handle the game.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }