Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

so just wondering about chronos....

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » so just wondering about chronos.... 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rededge25 » September 7, 2013 8:05pm | Report
this has nothing to do with his balance or his gameplay in smite. i was just wondering. is this chronos the same as the titan of the same name or is a different entity. in some greek myth books it does mention the titan chronos as the lord of time. others say that the titan chronos and chronos, keeper of time, are two seperate beings in the pantheon. so what is it if anyone knows. is chronus, the keeper of time and the titan chronos one in the same? or are they two different gods entities? what do you think?

rededge25

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 7, 2013 8:39pm | Report
The god in smite is chronos, god of time. Meanwhile, the titan is kronus, !)and I'm sure he has no connection with time

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 7, 2013 9:23pm | Report
Chronos = Greek Deity of Time. Considered very interestingly powerful, and confusingly powerful alongside Zeus, which begs to differ who is truly the ultimate god. Also known by Aion. Eternal, whereas Zeus WAS spawned.

Kronos = What Zeus was spawned from. Titan dude. Bad mojo. No touchy.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }