Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Xbox Players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite Xbox Players 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » December 18, 2015 9:23am | Report
Since the recent patch has any other Xbox players been receiving some serious lag issues with the game? I dont even want to just say lag but also putting up the joke and communications menu for "Enemy missing middles" etc etc is also slow to respond resulting in me putting om something out of context with whats happening in the game. Some other members of my party were having a hard time as well. I saw a Hades teleport half way across the screen as well as a Kali stun our mid laner from an absurd distance
Also the Ability Leveling is also slow. I started a Bellona with Bludgeon with level two cause it was slow to respond

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DeanOMiite » December 18, 2015 10:11am | Report
I play on XBox and haven't experienced any issues like this. Sometimes I get a split second delay in voice commands or item purchases, but overall nothing that I'd say has negatively effected my experience...except for the fact that Chiron can do 55000 player damage in a 35 minute conquest, yikes.

DeanOMiite

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » December 18, 2015 12:31pm | Report
New characters usually do extremely well. That's pretty damn nuts. My friend was playing Hades and died more than he usually does. It's just been weird since the update. Hopefully it's not Smite. A serious amount of people have also been leaving ques and causing a timer reset, or end up just leaving the match.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dantebeetus » December 23, 2015 11:18pm | Report
iReauxbot wrote:

New characters usually do extremely well. That's pretty damn nuts. My friend was playing Hades and died more than he usually does. It's just been weird since the update. Hopefully it's not Smite. A serious amount of people have also been leaving ques and causing a timer reset, or end up just leaving the match.

It's only happened once, but I reset the game and it fixed the problem for me.

Dantebeetus

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }