Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite theory crafting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite theory crafting 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » December 27, 2012 9:11am | Report
hye guys

I'm thinking about some new youtube vids/shows and for one of those I want to talk abit about the stratigy and meta of the current state of the game.

so what I ask of you is
what do you think about the current AD carry meta
talk about the builds
role
tricks

it can go from anything
like warding
till starting with stats

just gimmy your thoughts
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » December 30, 2012 3:31pm | Report
Warding you say.Well :
1st off the tank/support in the lane should be warding allowing the carry to spend all his gold on better items and potions but since smite is a total mess even at high elo games excluding pro team matches it is a good idea to buy wards no matter what role you are playing.

2nd The prime time for warding:
~9:00-10+minutes in most matches unless you are getting ganked then you should buy them sooner. 9 to 10 minutes into the game is usually then huge roaming starts also at 10 minutes Fire Giant spawns for the first time.

3rd Tips and Tricks When warding :
In most matches the enemy team will not be warding nor will yours so you can place your wards where ever you like without much of risk getting them destroyed but it is still a good idea to keep a close eye on them and to keep it in mind that wards last for 3 minutes if you want you can use most of the phones to get the exact time when to replenish your wards.

Best places for warding are the two choke points near the white and the blue buffs in your lane as well as the objective on your side of the map additionally warding buffs or entrances to middle lane are good spots to place wards.

P.s. Your team more then likely will never get wards even if you ask them so if you got the coin and time it is a good idea to ward the other side of the map too...

P.s.s. Wards can be used offensively then you are going to invade a buff or objectives...

Well that's my short rant for today

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » December 31, 2012 7:06am | Report
well thanks
i'll be sure to use that in my next vid :p

what items are needed for AD dps atm?
(I havent launched smite in what 2 weeks or so ^^")
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }