Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Sales Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite Sales Thread 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 16, 2014 4:51pm | Report
Well, as everyone has noticed Smite has been doing sales on in-game items for a while now, so I figure it might be a nice idea to have a thread up here to reference what sales are currently going on and possible future sales that are known.

The main reason isn't so much to copy+paste information from the launcher, though I will be keeping this thread updated with all the sales I know of going on at the moment, but there are times where I've seen sales going on that weren't even announced, so if I find those, I'll post them up as well. Either way, hopefully a one-stop reference for all current sales, whether they be bundles, skin sales, gem sales, whatever, will be useful to someone. Also, since this is more of an announcement thread, rather than a discussion thread, there will more than likely be multiple posts in a row for me, so hopefully that's not a problem, even though I wouldn't see it much as one. If so, I'll work around with it. People are also, of course, more than welcome to fill in any that I haven't mentioned, and I'll update the first post with the current one. I don't think I'll make a new reply for every bundle that goes on sale because that's a bit excessive, but since there was a data mine of the next few, maybe I'll just make a reply with all of those and just update the first post when the time comes.

Current sale(s):

Yellow River Fever (Dec. 15-Dec. 17):
  • He Bro Skin: 300 gems
  • He Bo Dance: 100 gems
  • He Bo Clap: 25 gems
  • He Bo Wave: 25 gems

Bundle total: 450 gems
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 16, 2014 5:00pm | Report
There are a few supposed upcoming sales as well.

There is going to be some kind of sale going on for the Christmas season, but I'm not entirely sure of the details of it. I know there will be a sale on voice packs from Dec. 17- Dec. 23. Not sure about what else, but I'll keep my eye out on the information.

Also, according to a data mine, here are upcoming bundle sales:

Skin Sale 12/27 through 12/29 (600G)

Afro-dite + Black Widow Arachne + Covert Ops Bastet

Skin Sale 12/30 through 1/1 (800G)

Dark Lord Sun Wukong + Death Machine Bakasura + Elite Agent Apollo

Skin Sale 1/2 through 1/4 (700G)

G.E.B 1 + Gravehound Anubis + Heavy metal Thor

Skin Sale 1/8 through 1/10 (600G)

Infiltrator Loki + Lil’Mana + Master Guan Fu

Skin Sale 1/11 through 1/13 (600G)

Mountain Man Odin + Frost maiden Freya + Metal Carnage Fenrir

Skin Sale 1/14 through 1/16 (600G)

Privatyr + Dark Whisper + Soultaker Hades

Skin Sale 1/14 through 1/16 (600G)

Scarlet Coven Isis + Wrangler Artemis + Stormbringer Zeus

Information for these came from http://www.smitedatamining.com/smite-datamining-new-hou-yi-info-skin-sales-until-january/

Will update the first post when the time comes for these sales.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }