Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Gems?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite Gems? 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 6, 2013 5:14pm | Report
Do any of you know if you can buy gems with a debit card instead of a credit card?
Also whenever buy gems how does the gems go to your account, It just tells you to enter a credit card but it says nothing about how those gems are getting sent to your account? Unless there are steps after you pay.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rkraz3d » March 6, 2013 5:28pm | Report
Uh sorry if i cant answer your question about the debit / credit since I tend to pay with Credit, but the gems are automatically added to your account. So right after you proceed with the purchase, it should say that smite updated your account to add the gems. So no worries, no scams here lol, Hi Rez is trusted.

Rkraz3d

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 6, 2013 6:22pm | Report
You can usually use your debt cars as a credit card with most banks.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 6, 2013 7:59pm | Report
Well my debit card isn't a bank debit card. For example I go to walmart they will have debit cards that you can use to buy things online. You give them $30 then they put $30 on the card which you can use to buy things online. I have like $30 but I only was paying for the $7.99 to get the Anhur skin maybe something else also, probably just the skins that need gems.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 6, 2013 9:17pm | Report
Oh ok, yeah I dunno if those will work or not.

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 6, 2013 11:17pm | Report
Ya it works, my brother had a debit card from target with $13 on it, I told him to let me use the debit card and I'll just give him $13 cash. It works, its weird though, even though its a debit card you still have to put it under credit card then it ask you what the name is on your credit card, since its a debit card it had no name so I just put my brothers name and it still gave me the gems. So yes debit works.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 7, 2013 5:21am | Report
Awesome, I'm glad it worked out for you. : D

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }