Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smit crashing display driver

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smit crashing display driver 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mobley » November 26, 2013 9:52am | Report
I have intel hd 4400 graphics on my laptop. Smite runs fine for awhile then it will freeze and i have to ctr alt del out of the game then it will work fine for awhile before freezon again. Hi rez support said intel graphics arent supported. I was wondering id anyone knew a fix for this or am i just screwed?

Mobley

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Synix0 » November 29, 2013 5:07pm | Report
I'm having this exact problem. I am trying to play Smite on my wife's new Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro. I just installed the generic Intel driver, and it worked marginally better, but it is still unplayable. I tried running the game in "Safe Mode" (not even sure what it means) but it didn't help. I haven't tried any other games on that machine, so I am not sure if it is just a problem with Smite. Anyone have this problem and find a solution?

Synix0

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }