Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Slow Item Syndrome

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Slow Item Syndrome 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 4, 2013 1:49pm | Report
Who has spread this syndrome around smite?

Every few matches I will get a team who really has this syndrome bad and it annoys me.

Mostly in arena

Your team goes back to spawn and you 40 seconds later you notice they are still in spawn...

Either picking their items taking forever or waiting 1 minute just so they get enough gold for an item. This pisses me off alot, I can see if you have to wait 20 seconds MAYBE but when I see 4 team mates in arena camping in spawn for 2 minutes I want to curse them all out and say

"Pick your ****ing items already" But I can't say that because they will have a comeback so its pointless

Its not like they are level 15's if you take more than 15 seconds to find and item you want thats getting pretty bad but if you need 40 seconds to find items then please give up at smite

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » December 4, 2013 2:25pm | Report
Yeah. I see the whole *Waiting for item* in arena a lot. bothers me a bit. not too big though. I've done it occasionally if it's only like 7-10 seconds to get a Tier 3 part of an item. Cause I know it'll be a big upgrade

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 4, 2013 2:39pm | Report
no the people I see wait waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy longer than 7-10 seconds, try like 30+

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » December 4, 2013 3:11pm | Report
I only see it at the start of Hoarder and other MoTDs when people have 20 seconds to buy 5+ items. I set my stuff beforehand and get a free run at the other team's jungle because of it though, so it works out fine for me.

I rarely see people wait more than 10-15 seconds for an item. 100g is a pretty common cutoff for waiting in arena. They may just have to temporarily AFK if it's any longer than that.

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 4, 2013 3:51pm | Report
No actually I take that back what makes me more angry are the people in arena who camp back at the portal.

Do you need 4 people to kill minions? I don't think so

I hate when I have a camp team

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 5, 2013 4:20am | Report
This happened to me the other day pretty much all day long. It's like they thought the game mode was called "fountain" instead of "arena".

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }