Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skins Vs Gods Gem Price is random?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Skins Vs Gods Gem Price is random? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 6, 2013 11:21pm | Report
Okay so today I bought 400 gems so I could get the Anhur skin. By the way I swear that skin makes more more MLG jk.

Anyways, isn't it kind of random that the skins cost double the amount of gems that it cost to buy a god? Then again maybe they want the skins to be more expensive since you can earn all the gods with favor? No big deal to me but I just thought it was kind of random. Probably because spending $8 on one skin instead of being able to get two skins with $8 seems kind of high to me.

Oh well I just wanted that Anhur skin.... now what will piss me off is if they make that skin free after I paid money for it.... then you will hear me rage... just like other video games you buy something then it comes out for free and you get mad.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 6, 2013 11:50pm | Report
They won't make skins free XD with that they would be ****ing with the whole community and they need some way to earn their money

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 7, 2013 12:17am | Report
ya true, this is the first PC game I EVER bought anything from, I've played some games for a whole year and never bought things. For some reason I just needed that Anhur skin too bad so I gave in and bought it, even though $8 seems kind of high for one skin O_o

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 7, 2013 3:19am | Report
Well the paid skins often are things that are other than just recoloring, making high quality skins for a f2p game isn't always that cheap. If they make it mora than a recolor (like the pirate sobek or the tron ymir skin) that costs a lot of money

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }