Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skin Ideas and upcoming gods discussion.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Skin Ideas and upcoming gods discussion. 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Majestic_Jackal » March 14, 2014 1:52pm | Report
Hello my fellow Smite brothers and sisters!

I figured I'd do a small thread just to get some small ideas out there and also name the most popular skin ideas I hear of. I got only a few, so feel free to join me in brainstorming. Also we can make discussion of the two new gods or any gods/goddesses you think should be added.

Skins

Fenrir Robot Skin: I saw on a Fenrir guide not too long ago a wonderful illustration of a robot Fenrir, solid black metal, flaming red eyes and red claws, it looked quite awesome and I'm sure there are plenty of Fenrir fan who would love to see the love it or hate him wolf join the growing list of cybernetic immortals.

Ares S.W.A.T Skin: Now I am a big time support player (Most of the time because people force me into it in 3v3 Joust because no one wants the role xD) and Ares is one of my top picks alongside Ymir and Bacchus, this is a skin I've been seeing get a lot of chatter about and I think it'd be an awesome idea, Hand-Cuffs to Shackles, Pepper Spray/Mace for Burning Flesh. Bolster Defenses just being an awesome radio chatter like "Need Back-Up, Over" or "Back up has arrived!" and No Escape just making thicker huge cuffs hook them and with a new phrase like "Cease and DESIST!" or "Subduing the Suspects!" as I write this these are just brain-storms off the top of my head. This doesn't have to be the exact changes as Hi-Rez could probably create better and more original ideas.

Egyptian Animal Headed Skins: As I am quite a fan of Egyptian pantheon in real life, I wouldn't mind seeing the alternative Animal-Headed skins added for Neith and Isis, Neith has multiple possibilities, Some have seen her with the head of a cow, a lioness and even a snake, so they have quite a pick on that one, Isis has wings of an eagle so I'd suggest an Eagle headed form be the best match for her, plus she is quite radiant and regal figure so it seems like a perfect fit for her. all over gods have came in animal form already, Anubis,Ra,Sobek and Anhur and Geb isn't an animal but he isn't human without a doubt xD.

Gods

Ullr: So I have not much to say on him or even Kumbhakarna. I'm am glad to see Norse is most likely going to have an ADC, because his lore reminds me somewhat of a male version of Artemis, a God of the Hunt and Bow. I'm sure Hi-Rez will bring an awesome depiction as well, Scylla was totally unexpected from my idea of her but she turned out quite alright!
Kumbhakarna: This guy I have no clue what to expect, from what I have read on Wikipedia, he was an abnormally large hulking giant, which could only bring to mind is Hindu Pantheon finally going to have an established Guardian? otherwise he could possibly be open to anything I'd say.

I don't really have any new-god ideas myself, Hi-rez really has covered most of the ones I know. and taught me many I didn't even know of! in all honesty I think they should try filling in the Hindu and Mayan pantheon more, Roman too but that is slightly hard as Greek and Roman are a bit similar. Greek is the largest Pantheon, Norse following up 2nd, and Egyptian and Chinese are pretty close in the position.

Thanks for taking your time and reading my post, I look forward to any replies and input!

Majestic_Jackal

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » March 14, 2014 3:05pm | Report
They should release the Manticore as a character. It's already got it's own abilities, so with some tweaks here and there it could be released as a new character fairly easily (or at least easier than building a new character from scratch.)

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Majestic_Jackal » March 15, 2014 1:47pm | Report
Sasquatch180 wrote:

They should release the Manticore as a character. It's already got it's own abilities, so with some tweaks here and there it could be released as a new character fairly easily (or at least easier than building a new character from scratch.)

True, I barely play Arena though so I have no clue much about it, Arena just lags way too hard for me.

Majestic_Jackal

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by muas » March 15, 2014 2:43pm | Report

Hello my fellow Smite brothers and sisters!

I figured I'd do a small thread just to get some small ideas out there and also name the most popular skin ideas I hear of. I got only a few, so feel free to join me in brainstorming. Also we can make discussion of the two new gods or any gods/goddesses you think should be added.

Skins

Fenrir Robot Skin: I saw on a Fenrir guide not too long ago a wonderful illustration of a robot Fenrir, solid black metal, flaming red eyes and red claws, it looked quite awesome and I'm sure there are plenty of Fenrir fan who would love to see the love it or hate him wolf join the growing list of cybernetic immortals.

Ares S.W.A.T Skin: Now I am a big time support player (Most of the time because people force me into it in 3v3 Joust because no one wants the role xD) and Ares is one of my top picks alongside Ymir and Bacchus, this is a skin I've been seeing get a lot of chatter about and I think it'd be an awesome idea, Hand-Cuffs to Shackles, Pepper Spray/Mace for Burning Flesh. Bolster Defenses just being an awesome radio chatter like "Need Back-Up, Over" or "Back up has arrived!" and No Escape just making thicker huge cuffs hook them and with a new phrase like "Cease and DESIST!" or "Subduing the Suspects!" as I write this these are just brain-storms off the top of my head. This doesn't have to be the exact changes as Hi-Rez could probably create better and more original ideas.

I dont see the ares skin coming anytime soon since he already has the diamond sword skin,
SMFG officer

muas

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bitpie » March 15, 2014 4:20pm | Report
Does anybody know when NEMESIS ill have skin upgrade? I waiting for this like for Christmas. Want to spend all money on NEMESIS

bitpie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Majestic_Jackal » March 15, 2014 5:02pm | Report
[/quote]
I dont see the ares skin coming anytime soon since he already has the diamond sword skin,
[/quote]

Well in all honesty, Diamond Sword skin is pretty lame, I mean Ares is one of my top tanking gods alongside Ymir and Bacchus, but Ares is quickly falling out of my top tier and Sobek and starting ro rise mostly due to Ares being so hard countered with Beads and enemy ults or immunity powers, where as Sobek can't so easily be countered hard. but back on subject.

The Ares Diamond Skin truthfully didn't appeal to me, I am one for the Sci-Fi look or Robot skins but the skin just looked pretty bland.

Majestic_Jackal

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Majestic_Jackal » March 15, 2014 5:07pm | Report
bitpie wrote:

Does anybody know when NEMESIS ill have skin upgrade? I waiting for this like for Christmas. Want to spend all money on NEMESIS

Not sure, I don't think Nemesis can use a new skin THIS soon, besides Nemesis is still a big pain in my *** as she still seems hard to counter play with her ult and 2 especially if you used Sprint to go in for the battle or escape before, I do think some older gods could use more skins, at least certain ones, some I notice only have two alternate skins while some like Ymir and Ra have like 4-5 xD, plus anyways what can we even make out of Nemesis? I think sometimes I'd just be nice to get some more alternative color schemes on certain gods/goddesses, not like I don't mind or am not a fan of the ridiculous skins.

Majestic_Jackal

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bitpie » March 15, 2014 5:37pm | Report
Actually what i want is legendary skin which show kills/assist/wins in the screen before battle :)
And having only 2 skins is a little bored. I play only Nemesis and want to lvl up.

bitpie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Majestic_Jackal » March 16, 2014 11:18am | Report
bitpie wrote:

Actually what i want is legendary skin which show kills/assist/wins in the screen before battle :)
And having only 2 skins is a little bored. I play only Nemesis and want to lvl up.

Nemesis is good i'll admit, but sometimes playing as her just feels very unfair, it's about as unfair feeling as playing a Freya, you can easily mop and wipe up enemy teams at max health, I mean not long ago i did a 3v3 joust with an ally Nemesis and Bacchus was me and other teammate Vulcan, and before we even hit 10 minute mark she racked up 25/0/15 Assist, plus we JUST got out of the jungle buffing phase Vulcan came walking out to defend middle lane and she literally pounced on him and he fell flat dead, Kali followed up and Nemesis killed her (Don't ask me how this was all going on while helping Vulcan get Blue Buff lol) As soon as we wing around the corner we see her ult the Guan Yu and he falls flat dead, she got a triple kill as SOON as the match opened at about the 2 minute mark, it was insane, but it is just that true, Nemesis can mop up players so easily early, I've actually never suffered a defeat with a Nemesis, yet i've suffered about two with Scylla and she's new! xD.

Majestic_Jackal

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » March 16, 2014 11:58pm | Report
Upcoming gods are to be discussed in Rumors and Skin ideas should be posted in God and Item Idea forums.

Locking~
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }