Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

report punishments?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » report punishments? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bsur » September 20, 2013 10:09pm | Report
hello, just curios if there are actual punishments for reported players other than losing goodwill.

if so, please let me know how many reports per reason it takes, and what the punishment is.

Bsur

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 20, 2013 11:02pm | Report
Well lets just say from my own experience, YOU CAN GET BANNED but in steps.

I only got a slap on the wrist, basically a 2 day ban.

To be more detailed this is what happened.

I woke up one day, went to log into smite and it said : Banned for 48 hours, Reason : Griefing

I don't know what griefing ment because there are 100 different things that can be considered griefing, but it was probably because of cursing people out.

Lets just say that YES REPORTS WILL GET YOU IN TROUBLE.

So I suggest when someone goes to report you don't laugh about it like other ******s do.

I tell some people who sit at spawn "report" they laugh about it and I tell them LOL YOUR *** WILL SEE WHEN YOU WAKE UP WITH A 2 day ban like me especially when they start cursing it makes it even better!

The thing is the dummies think I am trying to scare them by saying I got a 2 day ban before and reports really do get looked into, little do they know I really had it happen.

JOKES ON THEM WHEN THEY WAKE UP AND I GAVE THEM THE WARING WHAT HAPPENED TO ME

I think its like 3-5 bans before you get permanently banned from smite.

But if you cheat/hack you get banned instantly forever.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }