Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

random desterter?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » random desterter? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CoffeeTableOG » January 8, 2014 7:51pm | Report
i just won a conquest game, 15min surrender and i got the deserter debuff for some reason. anyone else have problems?

CoffeeTableOG

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Infamous1 » January 8, 2014 10:57pm | Report
Seems to be happening to players randomly. I got the deserter ban too after the game froze up on me. I checked on the smite reddit forum and found a few others with the same issue. May be a glitch in the new patch.
Conquer or die!

Infamous1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 9, 2014 1:58am | Report
Infamous1 wrote:

Seems to be happening to players randomly. I got the deserter ban too after the game froze up on me. I checked on the smite reddit forum and found a few others with the same issue. May be a glitch in the new patch.

It's not a glitch if you freeze up or alt-F4/end process out. Any time you disconnect or leave from the game you can get a deserter penalty and lose all your goodwill, even if you return.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CoffeeTableOG » January 9, 2014 9:42pm | Report
Ghraf wrote:

It's not a glitch if you freeze up or alt-F4/end process out. Any time you disconnect or leave from the game you can get a deserter penalty and lose all your goodwill, even if you return.

only thing is, for me and my friend. we never left the game. other team had 3 leavers. and we both got the de-buff and lost good will. while we did nothing to earn that debuff.

CoffeeTableOG

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }