Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

"Yolo" and "Swagger"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » "Yolo" and "Swagger" 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AddixXxion » December 26, 2012 2:37pm | Report
So I had my work schedule changed to night shifts and I thought, what better way to get used to a new schedule then a burger, a dr. pepper, and a friend who already works the schedule to help me get used to it.

So things were boring to begin with, played a couple smite games inbetween training time's for Eve, maybe the occasional netflix futurama episode inbetween those 2...

I was dying by 2-3 am. Couldn't figure out what I could do other then strip naked and run outside in this negative degree weather atm....

Then IDK why, but I said swagger, a combination of 3 times, following with Yolo in a game, just because my friend and I had just jokingly said it to eachother as we tower dived 2 whatever they were and got the 2 kills and were also killed.

While waiting to rez, our teammates commenced the trolling of why are we feeding, to which we replied Swagger and YOLO!

I have never seen such a negative response, needless to say,we continued with the swagger's and the yolo's all night.

My point is, YOLO AND SWAGGER, gave me an amazing feeling, almost a slight erection, so i said to myself, could this be the beginning of my life as a semi troll???

well, to that i say

SWAGGER, YOLO AND GOOD DAY!

AddixXxion

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » December 26, 2012 3:05pm | Report
That's nothing. I killed Anhur inside the jungle and started singing into my mic "IN THE JUNGLE, THE MIGHTY JUNGLE..."

treefiddy350

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 26, 2012 3:34pm | Report
NopeitwontKthxbye.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AddixXxion » December 26, 2012 4:54pm | Report
YOLO SWAGGER1!

AddixXxion

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }