Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Questions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Questions 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Los Fimpos » December 4, 2013 6:55am | Report
I am new at this game but love it.

I have some questions and I would be happy if anyone had answers :)

Worshippers - Does that have anything with damage or something whenj I fight pvp?
My level in the game have nothing to do with how well I perform in pvp?
I mean the level outside the pvp.

For a beginner I have BIG problems to choose what god i should play on, someone have a tip for a beginner?

ty in advance for answers :)

Los Fimpos

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 4, 2013 7:02am | Report
Hey there,

Welcome to Smite and the Smitefire forums!
As for your questions;

Whorshippers
Whorshippers provide no bonuses in-game whatsoever. They are simply incentive and motivation to play a certain god. When you have 50 whorshippers you get Rank 1. This means that god's Golden Skin becomes available. This also means the god becomes available for you when you play Ranked.
After that you get another Mastery Rank every 100 whorshippers up to rank 10(1050 whorshippers). At rank 10 you can buy the Legendary Skin. Neither of these skins give any bonuses in-game. They are simply for show.
You also get more whorshippers if you win a game. The duration of the game and whether you won or lost are indicative for how many whorshippers you will get.

Player level
Your player level (outside of in-game level) gives no bonuses either. But it does have something to do with how well you perform. You get EXP from playing games, if you play welll, you get more EXP, which makes you level faster. The higher level you are, the higher level the people are who you play with. Meaning that both you and your enemies have more experience as your level increases, making the game, theoretically, harder.

Tips for beginners
This wiki guide covers ALOT of ground, it's a bit of a read but it's very thorough.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/smite/Starter_Guide

Any additional questions can always be asked here, ofcourse. :)
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lilswine » December 4, 2013 7:04am | Report
Worshipers just show your experience with that god. You need to get Mastery level 1 with a god to play that god in League modes.

Your level out of the current game helps the matchmaking system match you up with other players of like levels. Once you hit level 30 you can enter League matches (you also need 12 gods of Mastery 1 or higher)

Choosing a god - Find several that you are comfortable with from different roles and play those until you are really comfortable with the game. I found Assault to be a good mode to try out gods on. People rarely get mad if you don't know your god in assault.

Lilswine

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Los Fimpos » December 4, 2013 7:18am | Report
Ty for the answers :)

Will check all info i can get!

Cya in the battlefields :D

Los Fimpos

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }