Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Poseidon Whirl Pool is Annoying now

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Poseidon Whirl Pool is Annoying now 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 18, 2013 8:52pm | Report
Okay I seen a couple people talk about how buffed Poseidon's whirl pool is now, but damn its quite the buff this time! They made sure to not take any baby steps with that buff, they just said F it and said here ya go complain now! They are probably laughing at everyone wanting to nerf it. They are probably thinking YOU LITTLE F'ers wanted him buffed make up your mind!!!

No but seriously, I couldn't remember how bad it was until I played another match with a Poseidon earlier. I didn't exactly look at the patch notes but what are the exact things that got buffed besides the slowly pull from hell?

I didn't even pay attention to how much damage it was doing because that damn pull is really insane. It feels like a pull that should be on a damn ULT its that good. I remember walking through the whirl pool thinking ah I need this kill so I'll just walk through the edge of the whirl pool to get this kill, I'll get out within a second or two.

Nope! That damn thing is like darth vader on crack with the force pull! Seriously everytime that whilr pool comes up I don't even look at it the same, I literally look at that move like its a ULT move because the pull is so strong. Was their a effect on that whirl pool before where it didn't let you use skills in the pool? That was more annoying when I was getting pulled so strong and can't even use any skills to get out of the already almost impossible whirl pool of death.

I'm not really complaining but it seems strong as hell now.
What exactly did they change besides the pull which I can tell without needing to read anything.
Do all of you guys feel its just a tad to strong or is it still bearable for you.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Galelyan » March 27, 2013 9:38am | Report
Agreed, with the damage that it currently throws out now and the huge amount of pull added in with the cripple it's kind of OP. I'd rather run through ao kuang's tornadoes a couple times than get caught by poseidon's whirlpool.

I HAVE noticed however, that if you run straight through its center from edge to edge, you get a bit of a speed boost from the pull and it's easier to break out but I feel like either the cripple should be removed or the pull should be reduced

Galelyan

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }