Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Poseidon ability ideas!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Poseidon ability ideas! 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » February 1, 2013 8:08pm | Report
Here some ability ideas for posidan, i worked really hard on figuring these out so please appreciate my work :)

If you have any ideas, questions, or modifications let me know, and maybe we can suggest this to high rez(lol), i made these abilities as less like hebo as possible, but keeping the idea of water in mind.

Type: Mage (obviously), not ranged (due to trident)

Passive: Aquatic horse: 5% (or whatever) of posidians movement speed is given to magical attack (faster =more damage)

Skill 1: Tridants pull: posidan submerges into the depths and pops out at a target locaton. If a god is in the area posidan pulls the god into the depths and returns to where posidan first submerged. while submerged enemy gods get damaged and posidan is immune to any abilities along with the enemy (besides getting damaged by posidan)

Skill 2: Jaws of the sea: posidan hits the ground with his tridant sending sharks (or shark fins in the ground) to hunt the nearist enemy god that was in his ability area. Once approached the sharks do damage and silence the enemy and they return to the depths. If no gods of minions are in the area posidan gets pushed by the sharks increasing his speed.

Skill 3: Tidal waves: posidans basic attacks turn into ranged waves going through enemies (instead of obliverating once an enemy is hit) . If posidan hits an enemy god he gains speed up to a max of three times (more damage because of passive), if he misses an enemy unit he is slowed up to 3 times. Right click to deactivate. Costs mana for every wave

Skill 4 (Ultimate): Ocean fury: a large ground target area becomes raging waves, stealing the speed of enemies (20% or something big), and dealing damage, the speed is given to posidan causing him to move much more faster and cause more damage with his ultimate due to his passive. The more enemy gods in the ultimate the more speed stolen. (I wanted his ult to be like his brothers, in an area of effect but doing different things. Instead of pulling or doing blast damage, it slows and and does damage over time. It can also be affiliated with the brothers ults for immense damage!!!

Again ideas Q's and modifications are welcomed, we can make this happen!
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 2, 2013 12:02am | Report
high rez xD, that made me laugh. Nice one :D
these are some pretty unique ideas, i like it.
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
IGN: Dragonblaze
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }