Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Overwolf Fenrir Skin Giveaways

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Overwolf Fenrir Skin Giveaways 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » December 2, 2014 6:33pm | Report

Get your free Fenrir Frostfang and Metal Carnage skins from Overwolf! Here's a link to download it!

I already have metal carnage but unless it lags up my pc why not find out if they give a code or it's directly added to your account! (You can literally just leave the SMITE client open in the background for 30 hours, you don't need to be playing)

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 2, 2014 7:02pm | Report
It's supposed to be 30 hours of total gameplay and not consecutive, but there's an issue with that going on where if you exit/game crashes, it completely restarts the countdown. Hopefully they'll fix that soon because even having it running in the background for 30 hours is a bit much, especially for people with fairly lower end pcs that don't have those kinds of resources to spare for that long.

You should be able to get the code and give it away, as all it does is track your time, then give you a code when you hit the certain time. Just left the game open for 3 hours to get Frostfang, and that's what they did. Though, I didn't have that one, nor do I have the Metal Carnage one, so I'm personally keeping those for myself, even though I don't play Fenrir.

As far as this particular program goes, I see very little reason to use it after getting these skins. For their sake, I hope some people do find it useful for something to continue to use after they grab their skins, but I have no desire to use any features it offers and will be uninstalling it afterward.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » December 3, 2014 1:49am | Report
If this gives out codes then I'll probably grab a Metal Carnage code and give it away. ;)

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » December 3, 2014 2:29am | Report
I want those skins and I don't even play Fenrir. Thanks for the news.

Romanians

Established (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }