Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nice Additions/Suggestions to Smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Nice Additions/Suggestions to Smite 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by samtheman1234 » September 16, 2013 5:47am | Report
Hey I'd like to talk about future additions, because I love this game :)

1. King of the Hill mode with switching hills all over a big map, similar to the game Panzar.

2. I would like to see 3 team-modes, for example like the warhammer moba, 3 teams fighting for objectives or just pure kills, whatever.

3. I would like to see more mythologies, pantheons/deities for example persian, japanese, african, celtic, sumerian, japanese, incan, aztec, native american,australian. More creatures from folklore in general.

4. I would like to see voices which have representability of a country or continent for example chinese accent to Guan Yu or maybe even a japanese dude, you don't really want to buy a voice which sounds almost like the standard one, for me to buy a voice they need to be unique like seductive aphrodite, angry fenrir, jamaican hebo.

5. I like the idea of Stats being shown when purchased Golden skin but for example would be better if there were more details about the kills, everybody can get kills but what type of kills like double kills, quaudras, pentas that's what really matters showing the experience of the player kills, would be nice if you purchase Legendary then all "death medals" (skulls) will be shown on potrait loading screen :)

6. Generally a bit of everything would be prefered; More skins especially golden, more gods, more maps, more modes. There are so many gods they could add, from all current mythologies, especially the egyptian and mayan one. Every continent have mythologies and so do every subregion of those continents. Me and my veteran moba friends made a comeback in smite a while ago, we've been playing HoN for the most but now we're addicted to smite due to all the improvements, more gods and balance. But what we were concerned about the most were the lack of gods, the more gods the more fun and with the concepts of gods they could add alot more and still keep the game in balance.

I'm gonna copy the lyrics of Playing with the big boys now of The Prince of Egypt movie :p
By the power of Ra...
Mut...Nut...Khnum...Ptah...
Nephthys...Nekhbet...Sobek...Sekhment...
Sokar...Selket...Reshpu...Wadjet...
Anubis...Anukis...
Seshmu...Meshkent...Hemsut...Tefnut...
Heket...Mafdet...
Ra...Mut...Nut...Ptah...
Hemsut...Tefnut...Sokar...Selket...
Seshmu...Reshpu...Sobek...Wadjet...
Heket...Mafdet...Nephthys...Nekhbet...Ra...

Reddit Thread Discussion - Smite
Twitch.tv/SamFreedom
Ingame: FreedomFighter

samtheman1234

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TakenZ » September 16, 2013 10:21am | Report
ive noticed as well that the soundpacks are quite boring over all. there are a few that have been really mastered but they arent that good.

and in General i agree with Him, and i was thinking the exact same thing a few days back, since i used to play Panzar as well. that they should create a similar Style of "King of the Hill". it would be alot of fun to play as a team. if u've played Panzar then u'd know what i mean guys! :D

and on the Loading Screen with Skulls should work out fine and it would be cool if they did smaller Icons but it should be a medal like, Single Kill and up or, Triple Kill and up! would be amazing and fun and scary to play against someone with a few Penta kill on a certain hero.

This game has really Potential to become the strongest and best of the best. and i really love this game! and i hope they do much more Unique and fun things that u wouldnt expect from a Standard Moba like LoL, HoN and DoTa 2.

(same thing i posted on reedit)

TakenZ

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » September 16, 2013 10:36am | Report
I just pray that when you implement 10 vs 10 mode that they don't allow penta kills in this mode. It'll degrade the quality of everyones penta kills.

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TakenZ » September 16, 2013 10:43am | Report
Ryvvik wrote:

I just pray that when you implement 10 vs 10 mode that they don't allow penta kills in this mode. It'll degrade the quality of everyones penta kills.

i have to agree. but i do hope u can still level up ur heroes. and im really looking forward to 10v10. it will be Monsterous and alot of freaking fun! :D

On Topic: everyone who reads this please do Vote this topic up on Reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/1mhou3/nice_additionssuggestions_to_smite/

i would really like to know what people think about this idea as well, and if people do
if Hi-Rez could Implant something similar to this.

TakenZ

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » September 16, 2013 11:00am | Report
Not much gameplay itself related but I'd like Ranking up a God and Mastery level increase to feel more rewarding . I mean you literally get nothing except some numbers in the loading screen .500 favour for ranking a god to rank 10 (so 50 for each rank) , 250 favour for each mastery level you acquire would be decent in my opinion .

Also , small achievements like 3 wins in a row rewarding an extra 50/100 favour , 5 wins in a row rewarding 100/200 favour , 10+/0 score at the end of a match rewarding you with some extra favour too .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by samtheman1234 » September 17, 2013 4:08am | Report
Yeah that's true I agree that there should be more rewarding stuff and that you should gain more favour the more kills, more assists and the better your perfomance is, and even more if your team wins, and an achievement system with hundreds different challenges. Every mastery level should feel more heroic. I also think there should be a small chance for winning gems, it doesn't have to be much just a little.

-Account level
-Mastery level
-God Rank
-Achievements Achieved X out of X

I also think there should be more daily quests instead of 1st win of the day of each mode.
There should also be weekly quests also would be fun.
Twitch.tv/SamFreedom
Ingame: FreedomFighter

samtheman1234

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 17, 2013 5:10am | Report
Also. Said in another post. Honor points. Might be a good way to get into good games in ranked.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TakenZ » September 17, 2013 7:12am | Report
I agree i hope they add Honor System similar to the one in HoN and u get like Ribbons and sh*t :)
would feel much more rewarding and i agree with ya guys archivment system would be awesome,
but i think thats kinda to far fetched to get implanted to Smite. but a more Daily Quests
and weekly Quests than just Win of the day would be nice. and i agree that getting more Favour deppending on how good ur perforamnce is should affect how much u get etc.

TakenZ

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }