Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Matchmaking System Terrible?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » New Matchmaking System Terrible? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fadellity » February 20, 2014 7:47am | Report
So ever since they changed the matchmaking system, 9 games out of 10 I get put with at least one person who speaks Spanish. So at first I think "OK, I can't really talk to them, but that doesn't mean they're bad players!" Well, every single one of the feeds MINDLESSLY, dc's the entire time, and costs me the game. Don't take this the wrong way, I have nothing against Spanish speaking people, but I'm just wondering why I'm getting put with these players. They don't know how to play the game, and they're ruining my gameplay. Is anyone else having the same problem?

fadellity

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » February 20, 2014 8:34am | Report
I sometimes have that problem, and I know how annoying it is. I also get with with/against players who are waaaaaay higher level than me :/

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » February 20, 2014 9:46am | Report
I got a thor in league who, upon dying right off the bat at level 1 and losing his potion, just rage quit.

So then comes the exciting time of waiting 8 more minutes before you can surrender. Don't misunderstand, we did try, but no jungle just meant we got dominated and Thor def wasn't coming back.

Btw, this isn't bronze, though I think it was a bronze thor. That'll teach me to play league at off hours :-/

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }