Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need More Clan Members

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Need More Clan Members 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 3, 2013 10:08pm | Report
This is MaysJedi and ign is the same but jedi is in caps. I'am looking for people who want to join my clan Cutie Crusaders(Fim). Its referencing Cutie Mark Crusaders from My Little Pony but I'am not looking for bronies as a requirement, you could hate that show to the highest degree and I won't care, I just really want some people to play normals and maybe ranked(never played rank).I'am lv 30 and have 211 wins and 212 losses. I just want more clan mates who just want to have fun and are sick of playing normals all alone and hate ragers. You will most likely be accepted if you are around lv 20-30 and a big bonus is if you can play a mean Guan or Ymir to play with my Bakasura! The rules for the Cutie Crusaders are pretty simple: Never rage at other players,please call MIAs,never rage quit..EVER, and have fun! Please respond to me with who you are good with and what lv you are in game and in game name please.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }