Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My LUCKY as HELL day! God? Humm...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » My LUCKY as HELL day! God? Humm... 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 20, 2013 8:19am | Report
Wow I can not stress enough how ****ing awesome this day is. What I'm about to say is something you would only dream of happening to you when playing smite.

Okay basically I was playing with Hercules and I liked that grand slam skin. So I thought okay I have a card with $7 on it but its not enough. Then I remembered I had a very old card with around $1 on it so I thought somehow I could link those cards and get the skin BUT NO EVEN BETTER!!!!

Tell me this isn't crazy!

Okay so I had this card from about 5-7 months ago. I literally remember buying stuff with it, I remember that I only had about $1 on that card which is why I never used it any more.
BUT GUESS WHAT? When I went online to see how much was on the card expecting $1, there was $22 ****ing dollars on my card and I didn't have that much!

I can literally not think of how that money could have got their, I sure as hell did not stick it in there, nobody else did and there is no benefits with my card and even if there was they sure an hell wouldn't give you an extra $21 for no reason.

Hummm... its really bugging me now wondering how the hell I have $22 when it should only be around $1? Hummm god has answered my smite prayers! I didn't really pray about smite but he answered my smite prayers!!!

Now I can be epic with my ****ing baseball throwing skills at your brains.
**** I'm so happy I might even give someone 400 gems because I basically got $22 for free why shouldn't I share the gift that god has given my smitely ***.

F U C K I N G E P I C N E S S

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 20, 2013 8:27am | Report
lol
enjoy your skins :p

and you may send the gems this way ^^
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 20, 2013 9:17am | Report
lol, keep it for yourself and buy some nice skins with it. treat yourself to a few nice things :D

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 20, 2013 11:10am | Report
I would keep those Gems for yourself, in case a new Anhur skin ever decided to come out of hiding :P

Sounds like your day was great. Mine shall involve Black Rock Shooter and Smite. Should be a good day.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vanren » March 20, 2013 11:39am | Report
Can you send me gems? :D

Vanren

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }