Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mr. Wiggelz now with more anubisness

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Mr. Wiggelz now with more anubisness 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 13, 2013 2:46pm | Report
50% slow buff... On ao... So buy gem and fire your death lazerz in the form of a death funnel and a gaint death dragon... Any enemy will be totally host.

NEW AO KUANG now with improved nubisness.

My question why hirez now you made an Anubis with a bursty ult, a better dot and a sorta escape.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 13, 2013 3:06pm | Report
Eh, 25%, 50%, I don't care. Escaping from 'mr. wigglez' was never a problem as he doesn't have a "finisher" move, so to speak, as his tornadoes are easy and his squall has a long enough cooldown that the slow from one won't chain to another. His ult is a joke to avoid. As such, I don't find the slow an offensive destroyer.

It's more a defensive combination - the speed with the slow. He needed SOME way to avoid melees like Tyr. I have NEVER had a problem killing Ao on Tyr. Loki and Fenrir basically get free kills on him unless he builds full tank. At least this way he can play semi-preventive. Now if he lives through a burst, he can escape.

He still really isn't that hard to deal with as an experienced player. Unless he is able to somehow land tornado's skillshot perfectly around you, there is no skillshot that is hard to avoid against him, and as such, he's limited to pushing lanes to win. Anubis at least has his Coccoon-Ult combo. Anubis has a semi-slow and the easiest ult to see in the world.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » August 13, 2013 3:10pm | Report
I'm happy with that. Finally Ao is back to the competitive. AOP.

I think they should reduce the slow, though. Too much! 35% or 40% should be fine, imo.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 13, 2013 5:17pm | Report
damn 50% is a pretty good slow being that the tornado is going to **** on teams in the jungle

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }