Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

mayan gods. can they start being a thing.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » mayan gods. can they start being a thing. 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 14, 2013 12:31am | Report
okay come on we have 2 mayan gods.

1 of which is a remodeled Sun Wukong. so the latest mayan god is still xbal.

can we have a new one? can that be something that existce?

there is so much potential.
they could use huhaphu xbals brother

why aren't their more? i want more.

which mayan god would you like to see?
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » September 15, 2013 4:57am | Report
Every god

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 15, 2013 5:17am | Report
Vaeldyn wrote:

Every god

In what order.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » September 15, 2013 5:58am | Report
Definetley Cabracán first!!

Earthquake god called "Destroeyer of Mountains". As Bruiser or tank!!

Votan would be nice, because you could do his Ult in a perfect Lore-way. He was made a god after his journey and the Ult can be "End of the journey" and makes him incredible strong.

Kulkulcan (aka Quetzalcoatl), but better as Quetzalcoatl.

Hun-Hunapú as the headles god who lost his head in a soccer game and impregnanted a virgin by spitting on her hand XDD (I love the mayan gods :D)

And you know, the usual gods like the sun god Hunapú, Hunahau the death god (his head is the ball at the mayan god soccer game xD), Chaac the thunder and rain god and camazotz the bat-god.

So many possibilities and awesome lore-to-ability possibilities.

Looking forward to every mayan!

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 15, 2013 6:19am | Report
To be fair, Hun Batz is now 100% different from Sun Wukong, who is to be released soon. So Hun Batz still counts. And he has SERIOUS beef with Xbal.

I don't think they'd add Hunahphu because the Hero twins were that - twins. They wouldn't add an identical character.

They said they're going to focus on adding more to the Chinese and Roman, however.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 15, 2013 6:27am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

To be fair, Hun Batz is now 100% different from Sun Wukong, who is to be released soon. So Hun Batz still counts. And he has SERIOUS beef with Xbal.

I don't think they'd add Hunahphu because the Hero twins were that - twins. They wouldn't add an identical character.

They said they're going to focus on adding more to the Chinese and Roman, however.

i know that in lore and everything hun is different from sun.

but hun is the remoldeld sun with a few tweaked skills and passive. don't dinie that because that is why he was made.

no s*** sherlock he has beef with his have brother who kicked his a** and changed him into a monkey.

i think you could make a difference between hunahphu and xbal. xbal is moon and huna is sun so there is the first difference. also that they are twins doesn't mean they are the same. they are just alike at birth but from there they get influence from more then just genes.

cloths could be different and huna could get skill not based around hunting like xbals because he is a god for hunters in the night. he lights their paths in the night.

huna could have skill based on the sun.

DO NOT GIVE HIM A BRIGTHER VERSION OF XBALS ULT.

he could have so do more with the ball game pitz. because he saved xbal in that game.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 15, 2013 6:33am | Report
Whoa dude no need to act aggressive towards me. It doesn't matter if he is remodeled off of old Sun Wukong, he is now 100% his own champion. Saying he shouldn't count doesn't hold water.

And yes, I know exactly why hun batz is pissed. That's why I said it. They wanted some kind of inter-entropy among the mayan gods, like Loki, and like Arachne.

And a brighter version of xbals ult? Isn't xbal's ult darkness? So brighter version would be....not darkness?

In any case, yes I'd like to see more Mayan Gods, they just aren't focused on it.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 15, 2013 6:38am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Whoa dude no need to act aggressive towards me. It doesn't matter if he is remodeled off of old Sun Wukong, he is now 100% his own champion. Saying he shouldn't count doesn't hold water.

And yes, I know exactly why hun batz is pissed. That's why I said it. They wanted some kind of inter-entropy among the mayan gods, like Loki, and like Arachne.

And a brighter version of xbals ult? Isn't xbal's ult darkness? So brighter version would be....not darkness?

In any case, yes I'd like to see more Mayan Gods, they just aren't focused on it.

no his ult would be like ra light bright around him but you would have vision as far as xbals ult.

i don't want that. they could do so much bettter then just rip off the ult.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » September 15, 2013 6:59am | Report
Cbracán guys!!

Earthquakes and Mountains!!

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pulimuli » September 17, 2013 4:45am | Report
Quetzacoatl(?) would be nice

i feel like Hunaphu would be very similar to Xbalanque so i dont think that would be a good idea

Pulimuli

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }