Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

low fps are my specs okay ? plzz :)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » low fps are my specs okay ? plzz :) 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jyeboii » January 15, 2013 11:11pm | Report
Hey just wondering if my specs are okay too run smite on medium graphics as i can play most games on high but i seem to get low fps on smite even when settings are on minimum.

Processor - AMD A6-3410MX 2.40ghz
Ram - 4BG
Graphics cards - AMD Radeon HD 6520G 512mb
AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1gb
crossfire enabled

i dont know why im only getting fps of 20 on medium too low setting

thanks heaps a reply and help would be awesome as i have out up with this since i got my beta key and i am now lvl 27 so ive put up with it for a while and thought maybe someone on here could give me any advice thanks heaps :) XD .

jyeboii

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » January 16, 2013 5:48am | Report
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

this will give you a decent rating
if you're below minimum there you need to upgrade your pc (it will indecate which parts :p)

if not you should be able to run it decently on minimum of medium
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jyeboii » January 16, 2013 11:14pm | Report
thanks heaps but those sites dont pick up my second graphics card as it is crossfired it only picks up my little 512mb one :)

jyeboii

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jyeboii » January 16, 2013 11:19pm | Report
I done what you suggested any way and meet and go above the recommended system requirements im wondering if this game supports crossfire because if not its running off my 512mb graphics card which explains the low fps

jyeboii

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Merkoth » January 17, 2013 5:24am | Report
Weird, I always thought that you could only CF cards from the same "hundred" eg: a 6850 and a 6870, and in fact, wikipedia seems to claim the same...

Merkoth

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jyeboii » January 18, 2013 8:44pm | Report
hey so did i before i got this laptop :/ im nit sure what too do coz my specs are on par with recommended and some above

jyeboii

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Merkoth » January 19, 2013 10:35pm | Report
I'll never understand why people game on laptops. Unless you have a specific "gaming laptop" that weighs a ton and emits enough heat to boil a horse of course :P

Merkoth

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jyeboii » January 20, 2013 3:42am | Report
haha i would rather a desktop pc but i travel too family and stuff and i like to take it with me hence why i spent over a thousand dollars on it too make sure it could run everything. Which it does except for this game

jyeboii

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }