Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Loki needs fixed asap

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Loki needs fixed asap 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stevesie » December 15, 2012 8:12pm | Report
Loki is ridiculously OP right now in arena, at least. (That's the only game mode I play since it came out). Honestly, I don't think the god takes any skill to play whatsoever. I've rented him twice just to check him out, the first game I went 9-4 the second game I went 16-3. I mean, I'm not going to sit here and act like I'm awesome at this game (cuz I'm not) in fact my stats aren't really all that great. So if I can pick up a god and within 2 games go 4:1 k/d ratio there is something wrong with that.

The reason I even tried Loki out to begin with was because I had lost 2 games in a row simply due to the other team having a Loki. The first game their Loki went like 14-1 and the second game the Loki went like 17-3.

His passive needs to be reduced to about 10% damage buff. The cooldown on the vanish needs to go from 18 to maybe 24 seconds. The bleed from invisibility needs to be reduced. I don't follow the game closely, I just play a couple games a day after work or when I have a little free time so I don't know if he was trash when he came out and then they buffed him, but he has definitely swung to the OP side of the range.

Stevesie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 15, 2012 9:15pm | Report
Ahh, but you see, that's Arena. Conquest will most likely be the main game mode and the one for e-sports, and unfortunately, Loki is not that great in Conquest.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » December 15, 2012 11:03pm | Report
In fact I'd say Loki is downright tragic in conquest.

He gets away with murder in Arena because he can sneak away in the chaos. In Conquest his opponent doesn't have 4 other gods constantly distracting them. He gets focused on and taken out easily.

treefiddy350

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }