Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lets talk about bastet

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Lets talk about bastet 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iSnod » January 24, 2014 11:13am | Report
So , recently I started to play bastet a lot and i dont know if it is me ,bastet or bad enemies, but i think she is currently one of the best assasins ingame.

(I am currently on a 29 winstreak with her (Conquest,Arena,Joust3v3).

So why I think she is good/maybe a little op...

Her ult....deadly cats, they can tower dive 24/7 and at lvl 5 it is in my opinion the most op ult.(Btw if the cats hit the enemy first you can attack them without being shot by the tower)

If she gets just a little bit ahead she is almost unstoppable. One initiation with her jump+bleed and mostly the mid lane mage or duo adc is dead.

But thats not the main point.
Even if i love to play with her i think they should rework her ult , because it can tank towers,minos and sometimes I feel just so badly for the enemies because they cant counter it.

Not a big nerf but the cats shouldnt be able to tower dive that hard.
(And maybe the fact that she can solo phoenixes, and in 3v3 also the minotaur)

Build:
Tabi
Jotuns Wrath
Titans Bane
Hydras Lament
2 defense items

Actives: Mostly HOG, Girdle of Might,sometimes i replace girdle of might with beads/aegis/curse...

So please let me know about your thoughts!:)
Just another Loki haha =D

iSnod

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by muas » January 24, 2014 1:47pm | Report
Ill try it out since i have been looking for a good bastet build. ill try to comment in about 3 days (work etc.)
SMFG officer

muas

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iSnod » January 25, 2014 6:52am | Report
muas wrote:

Ill try it out since i have been looking for a good bastet build. ill try to comment in about 3 days (work etc.)

Alright, thanks for trying out!:) otherwise it works just for me :D
Just another Loki haha =D

iSnod

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » January 25, 2014 10:31am | Report
I've been using an identical build and have had a few games with her. I think like 8. I feel like she is only good in 1v1 situations. That's just me though.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » January 26, 2014 7:01pm | Report
Yes aand no. Lategame she has no ult whatsoever, because the cats will die to some guy coughing.

Easrly game she's amazing, but her ult gets completely shut down by FoG or some hard CC. So, she's good. The cats are ****ing badass earlygame and midgame to some extent. Lategame they won't do **** aside of pushing towers, something that nu wa's 2 can do even better.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }