Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jungle Bastet Pwnage Lately

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Jungle Bastet Pwnage Lately 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 7, 2013 12:22pm | Report
Has anyone been seeing some bastets owning lately or am I only seeing this in my games.
I swear I have been seeing some really good jungle bastets, either that or its just on person playing over and over.

I been seeing these bastets going super positive.
My face look like an upside down smile with a "Da Faq" after it.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 7, 2013 12:41pm | Report
bastet has all ways had a strong early game and a decent mid game with the only probleme being farming early because she focused more on harresing then farming but jungling lets her farm good to get to level 5 and can just get an ez double kill. kinda the same as arachne though in 1v1 between the 2 arachne would win.

she sucks in the form of she cant land enough basics (and having close to no passive) which is her real damage and has to use a lot of ablitie's while a lot of assassins have this probleme bastet has it more than most and attackspeed just doesn't let her do enough. she get's most damage out of her ult which is useless late game and she is to squishy to do enough damage late.

the best way i can discribe bastet is a worse version of arachne and the only plus bastet has over arachne is her leap.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 8, 2013 4:27am | Report
Bastet is just an awkward god. Trust me, she can definitely do well, but she just doesn't play well. She's got incredibly gimmicky mechanics and her kit is just incredibly weird.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » July 9, 2013 8:33pm | Report
I played Bastet pretty much during this BETA and I can say that you need to be preety patient and you need to have a "smell for kill" thing cuz she isnt one of those who can take a kill in no time. Plus squishy and preety weak passive is there too...

nightmare1985

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }