Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jungle

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Jungle 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Djuro » February 26, 2013 1:22pm | Report
In my opinion in smite jungle is not so big. Before jungle was not so good coordinated and you could be very strong with all the blue, green and yellow buffs. And they made a good decision to remove them. But I think that it could work if they add like one buff in each side lane like red buff was. And that would be good because there will be more fights over the buffs because there will be only one buff like red was in the older days ^^.

And I think that they need to put protection buff there but of course much weaker cuz' it was very strong before.

IDK if this will be a good idea but in my opinion that will bring more dynamic into the game.

Djuro

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » February 26, 2013 3:45pm | Report
comparing to Lol it still has more buffs while in lol you have only red and blue buff and the rest are XP camps
maybe they could put more buffs but then I think jungle will be overloaded

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » March 1, 2013 5:02am | Report
I like the change from the large map to the current map. I think it is good as is, honestly. But, that's just my humble opinion.

mellojoe

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }