Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Joust Team Help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Joust Team Help 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by zkram » March 23, 2014 12:49pm | Report
Joust, three other friends (Team Blue) that have been playing since beta came out, so they are very skilled and knowledgeable, they challenge us to a joust. And my team of three (Team Red), we’ve been playing for a few weeks now and are fairly good. They want to basically humiliate us (be bullies lol), we believe this is unfair. So we are seeking advice or help to give them a challenge or win. They will be using Tyr, Hercules, and Ao Kuang. So they will be using some type of combo using Fearless and Earthbreaker idk. Reds best Gods of all time are Nemesis, Thanatos, Freya, Hun Batz, Hades, Ares, but we understand these gods may not be used against them.

zkram

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » March 23, 2014 3:35pm | Report
Buy beads 3 as fast as you can, especially for ao, play gods with a good jump or buy combat blink for fearless and the herc pushes and pulls. Also try to use here's pull as an initiation when possible and ready, it will confuse the other team, also try to focus herc if he is doing a damage build, if he isn't focus tyr, and watch out for hercs 2 1 4 combo if that is the right numbers.

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 23, 2014 4:03pm | Report
Loki to get rid of Ao in team fights. Baka with Penetration and attack speed for the warriors and Zues with full CDR and high attack speed for everyone else.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by zkram » March 23, 2014 5:07pm | Report
Thank you everyone! Also, what if they switch Ao Kuang to Chang'e?

zkram

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }