Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Isis. Is she a threat?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Isis. Is she a threat? 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » July 31, 2013 9:17pm | Report
I mean really, is she? is she a threat if she is fed? I remember playing a few mids as her and I keep getting ganked. Like they were afraid of me getting fed. Sure my one is something. But not that good without items. Or do they see me as an easy target? XD Because doing that just costed them the game because most of the ganking involves 2 to 3 people. And so they're away from lanes
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 31, 2013 9:47pm | Report
Yes she's a threat, but at literally every point in the game she is very killable to those like loki and fenrir. Her ball is VERY hard to detonate as soon as you launch it, making melee targets very hard to stun. Usually isis will still lose an all-in against a melee with sticking power. BUT! If you start to lose the trade, you will not get away from her, she will kill you, because she's fast as hell and her ball is ridiculous at catching escaping targets, plus her ult can be detonated at any time for sizable damage to un-fed people. All in all, yes she is scary when fed, but she's not as big of a 'snowballer', if you know what I mean.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » July 31, 2013 10:07pm | Report
I see that. It is hard to get away with her 1. Especially if your just a few feet away with low health. I've been playing isis for a while now. New favorite lol. And I almost always get the one's that try to escape either with a 1 or 2. But it sure is annoying as hell when I'm constantly being ganked in Conquest lol.

Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lrv7795 » August 1, 2013 1:02am | Report
She is more of a support mage. She will usually stun, user her 1, let her teammates move in, use her slow, then ult to finish them off, depending on how long it takes to kill someone. IMO she is much better with help from the rest of the team. With this said, if the Isis player can perfectly place all of his/her moves, she is a threat. Maybe not as much as an Anubis, but still nothing to underestimate.

Lrv7795

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 1, 2013 3:45am | Report
The only thing I fear of her is that ball of doom.

I forget what they changed about her in her recent balance patch so don't flame me if I say something that has gotten changed.

But when I played her before I noticed that my ball which stuns which If I remember is her 2 I think? Anyways that thing does so much damage and stuns.

The ball is pretty scary if you keep hitting people with it. At least it seemed to do alot of damage when I exploded it on Poseidon's face.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » August 1, 2013 6:48am | Report
Her 2 does amazing dmg. Especially at full lvl. Just make sure the tip of the skill line is lined up at the right moment because it gets to full power when it reaches its end rather than detonating it early. So ya isis's 2 is something lol. That's why she's one of my Fav now. Never really got the chance to be a real threat yet with her because I keep getting ganked at mid xD

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 1, 2013 9:39am | Report
lol thats the only problem with being mid.

It seems that when you own too hard that people start to help their mid like they should, but it ruins your moment of owning mid :(

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zerosaviour » August 1, 2013 5:41pm | Report
A mage in a good players hands is a dangerous thing. Isis with her good damage abilities and her ability to heal makes her a prime target to take out. Last thing enemy players want is for certain gods to get to run free and be fed.

Whenever I play Chang'e; the enemy team goes out of their way to try and kill me.

Zerosaviour

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }