Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Is it me or is the matching system getting worse?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Is it me or is the matching system getting worse? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 23, 2013 10:55pm | Report
One game I get good players. The next a feeding merc...
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 24, 2013 2:11am | Report
The usual day of any Smite player. And better hurry: It'll get worse. Some famous youtuber is playing Smite, and since his fanbase is full of bastard kids that bashes anyone, it'll get worst.

Oh, and if you play Domination, it's normal. Seems that everyone in there are stupid.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 24, 2013 3:02am | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

For me it's the opposite , I only get decent to great teams in Domination ... most of the times .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zanestorm » November 24, 2013 4:02am | Report
I keep getting new players on my team vs high-level mastery characters with 30+ overall mastery of Gods. IDK How our team can get three level 4 in overall mastery and the enemy team gets 3 30+, you'd think the match making system would atleast try to even that out.

Zanestorm

Remarkable (9)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }