Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Invisible Loki... But not really?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Invisible Loki... But not really? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bazzerator » June 12, 2014 4:38am | Report
Been playing for a good 6 months now, so this might sound kinda n00bish. Nevertheless, I just remembered it and wanted to throw it. Sometimes, when facing an enemy Loki, and he uses his Vanish, he doesn't COMPLETELY disappear :/ I mean his invisible, but I am still able to see his outline moving. Is this a bug, or am I missing something? :/

Bazzerator

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » June 12, 2014 4:56am | Report
Yeah it's a bug that happened to me a lot. The Hercules Remodel patch says they fixed it. However, when he is under tower and takes aggro from the tower he becomes visible, much like Nu Wa in her Fog. Also, AMC's Bees! make him visible too.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 12, 2014 4:56am | Report
This should only happen to one thing ( i think only 1) it is only if the loki go invisible near your tower/your phoenix/your titan. These things provide true sight which enable you to see invisible enemies.

Other than that it's a bug

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bazzerator » June 12, 2014 8:39am | Report
Bug then. Last time it happened was in the middle of a Joust match, only minions near by and I had a Sobek without a Mystical Mail. Thanks for the feedback!

Bazzerator

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » June 14, 2014 1:04pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

This should only happen to one thing ( i think only 1) it is only if the loki go invisible near your tower/your phoenix/your titan. These things provide true sight which enable you to see invisible enemies.

Other than that it's a bug

You forgot AMC's Bees! also reveals hidden enemies.
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }