Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I NEED TO BE ON A COMPETITIVE TEAM!!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » I NEED TO BE ON A COMPETITIVE TEAM!!!! 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tabrellik » February 22, 2013 9:57pm | Report
Hello I am Tabrellik. I play Vulcan (Tank, Right or Left.) Ao Kuang (Mage, Mid or Right.) and Artimis (Physical Ranged, Left) I do not do Physical melee much unless needed (When I do I play Sun Wukong. Left, Right, Jungle.) I play a lot of Arena and Domination. I am only a level 14 BUT I got to that level in ONLY 16 days. I am MST but can play almost any time between 8 am MST (10am EST) - 3 am MST (5 am EST) depending on doctor appointments and such. I am on as often as I can so message me if you would like me on your team. (If you need a good Mage look up Tacod on SMITE. I know he's a level 7 BUT he is good.)

In Game: Tabrellik
Hi-Rez Studios: Tabrellik
Steam: Tabrellik
IGN: Tabrellik
BLG: Tabrellik
YouTube: TabrellikReviews
Twitch: Tabrellik
Curse: Tabrellik
smite.myrevenge.net: Tabrellik
http://www.myrevenge.net: Tabrellik
E-mail: [email protected]

I believe that's everything. Look me up on SMITE for my level and stats.

Tabrellik

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sycthrex » February 23, 2013 1:12am | Report
There are a lot of players looking for Teams on here, i am sure someone will hook you up :)
Xbalanque Newbie Guide

Feel i helped? remember to +rep

Sycthrex

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » February 23, 2013 3:22am | Report
It might be beneficial for you to hook up with other mid level players and form your own team with them rather than joining a level 30 team. If your team plays to 30 with eachother you will have a good idea of your strengths and weaknesses, and by playing 5's all the way to 30 you will be better prepared strategically. Just a suggestion ;)
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }