Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I JUST HATE TO BRAG ABOUT IT! Xbalanque! 2v1

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » I JUST HATE TO BRAG ABOUT IT! Xbalanque! 2v1 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 27, 2013 7:30am | Report
Oh man this goes on my pump my ego list.

Hey does anyone know if you can check what level players are you are facing when you check the after game stats???

Anyways, I was playing Xbalanque about 10 minutes ago in conquest.
Oh my god I had the worst damn team ever!!!

I was soloing as Xbalanque, I was facing a cupid/hun batz.

Guess what happened?

I just totally stomped their ***es into the ground to the point where they gave up on their lane and was all ganking one lane. Now isn't that sad that you get your *** stomped in a 2v1 then run away???

Lets put it this way, I destroyed LITERALLY all of their left towers by myself with no help at all. The only tower I didn't get was the phoenix because their hades came to stop me.

Basically I was the fed one on my team who was the only one with alot of kills and the other team had a hades which was fed a bit more then me because my nub *** team.

But this is what makes me mad.

I am soloing so that means it should be 4v3 to the mid and to the right. THe other team had no junlger so how is it that I take on 2v1 a win my lane but yet the other lanes can't even win with an extra person???? Please you wonder why I have to rage???

HEY!! There was a guy on this thread who said he was soloing, he said that you cannot win a 2v1 and that thread was up yesterday. I am here to prove that I just won a 2v1 and they took none of my towers until late game of course when I was force to leave them.

Man I think Xbalanque might be my new Main god I play with because I am winning 2v1's now whats next???

But seriously my team was so garbage I was making fun of golden zeus so hard, especially the nub who had a gold zeus thinking he is good because he has a gold skin.

Don't listen what they say!!! Xblaanque is top tier son!
LOL only the fed hades could kill me, I was on a 6 kill rampage until the entire team came to take me out because I had full heart seeker stacks.

I just wanted to prove a point

A: You can win a 2v1 in conquest with a garbage team and jungler.
It started off kind of hard but once I got one kill it went all down hill from there.
I think they got mad because I killed them so they tried to get a revenge kill. He died again then from there I just bought items to counter them so I can do the same damage as them but take more damage then they can. That was what I did. I backed every chance I had even if I had pots.

B: I prove that Xbalanque is the **** son!!!! BTW there was a anhur in that match and I pwned his *** hard too.

No Xbalanque is just too strong early mid and if you are fed its game over.

Lets put it this way I took all the left towers in a 2v1 myself and they didn't even take ONE of my towers in the 2v1. Nobody even helped my lane out all match, loki tried once but died and never came back.

Man even late game xbalanque is going to tear you up if you are fed like I got.

I think I went 10-4 theyre damn hades went 16-0 because of my nub team.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 27, 2013 7:36am | Report
Yay xbal is awesome and redicoulessly powerfull when you get fed but he has a few problems

You can check their levels by going to recent match clicking details and hovering above their names with your curser.

This reminds me of an awesome arena game I played as xbal and got now kills for the first 5 minute's, now when I play smite and I play any carry and I don't taste blood every 2 minute's I get angry which will stack up, especially in arena where I need death every 30 seconds. After 5 minute's I was 1-0-6 which pissed me of because ****ing neith and loki were **** talking me the whole time and idk why.

Now fun fact about me, when I play any game and I get frustated 2 things can happen 1: I will start sucking even more until a surten point and that point is when number 2 comes in but when number 2 does not happen than well... I waste money on a new controller or buttons for my keyboard. 2: I go into a super try hard mode in which I will lay waste to any thing in my path hostile or friendly If friendly fire is on.

In this match number 2 happend and I killer every one and everything going 24-2-10... Well actually I killed 2 more by asking my friend who got raged on by neith and loki to help me get a bit of pay back and he was playing ymir so what we did was I drew attention from 4 enemies ask "HELP" ran to the Side where neith loki and my friend were and than they went in on the 4 enemies. Ymirs walled them just after I used my 3 to create a gap between me and them and they died and it was just the funniest thing because we were just standing out Side of the wall waiting and watching them get stomped. Then our fifth player hades went in just after they died and ulted 4 people and me and ymir just went in getting a triple for me.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 27, 2013 8:19am | Report
Man I think Xbalanque is going to be my 1st or 2nd pick now. I just play him very well even though I just started to play with him.

I literally just did another match but it was arena

I was joking and told me team I'm going to make them surrender

Well its funny because I got 10 kills and only died once because of lag spikes that I always get because my damn brother is on xbox live so I will have random lag spikes for a second or two.

But if you check my recent games I basically just been pwning with him every match.

Its sad because my brother been on xbox live all day lagging it up and I'm still pwning everyone.

Its kind of hard to get kills like this in arena with anhur simply because he doesn't have the AOE's xbalanque does and his passive is mad strong when I get super fed early.

Once I get fed the enemy team surrenders all the time its so awesome, I got his voice pack maybe thats why I'm playing him so well.

I can't judge his late game because I've been making the enemy team surrender all the time.

Hey is this glitch happening to you?
I looked on my recent games and I just played a joust were I got like 7 kills and 3 deaths 2 games ago.

It shows random *** people like hades and ymir and there was no ymir or hades even in the joust I was playing in? Also it didn't even show my god that I picked or me? WTF. The other matches are right though but i clicked on details on the match I played a few matches ago and its not even right lol.

I can literally kill 2 people at once with xbl thats how nice he is.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }